MOBOT Trimax Tricycle
MOBOT Trimax is a 3-wheel bicycle. This tricycle has three wheels to ensure a stable and safe ride. As such, it removes the need to balance, even when coming to a stop.
The Trimax is designed for city use. The MOBOT Trimax has several notable features:
- The frame is made of aluminum, providing a lightweight and durable tricycle for daily commuting;
- Front and large rear basket (53 x 43 x 22 cm) for all your belongings and shopping items;
- Patented differential gear technology that transmits power effectively to the 2 rear wheels during turning;
- Anti-theft alarm;
- Front and rear brakes for effective braking.
- Size: 14″
- Dimensions: 1420 mm (L) x 650 (W) x 1070 mm (H)
- Weight: 22 kg
- Max load: 160 kg
- Drivetrain: Single speed
- Frame: Aluminum alloy
- Chainring: 36T
- Freewheel: 16T
- Tyres: 14"
- Brakes: Front rim + rear disc, 120mm⌀
- * Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum travelling speed of 10km/h (footpaths) and 25km/h (cycling paths);
- For more details on LTA Active Mobility Act - Rules and Code of Conduct, click here.
- 3 years (carry-in) warranty on frame under normal usage.
- 1 year (carry-in) on general parts and components, limited to front fork, saddle, seat post, shift levers, F/R derailleurs, chainring set, crank set, hubs, freewheel set, handlebar set, stem, F/R brakes, brake levers, pedals, fender set, carrier set, bearings and linkage bars.
- All warranty does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.
- Warranty may be void if critical components are modified or replaced with non original or non compatible parts.
- Not applicable for international orders. (ie outside of Singapore).