MOBOT Trimax Tricycle
MOBOT Trimax is a 3-wheel bicycle. This tricycle has an extra wheel to ensure a stable and safe ride. As such, it removes the need to balance, even when coming to a stop. In addition, the front comes with 2 wheels to provide an even more sturdy ride for anyone in any riding conditions.
The Trimax is designed for city use. It comes with an integrated steering lock for ease of parking. The MOBOT Trimax also has other notable features. Firstly, the frame is made of aluminum to provide a lightweight and durable tricycle for daily commuting. Secondly, the Trimax has a front and large rear basket (45 x 31 x 21 cm) for all your belongings and shopping items. Thirdly, this bicycle has patented differential gear technology that transmits power effectively to the 2 rear wheels during turning. Fourthly, this bike comes with anti theft alarm. Finally, the MOBOT Trimax is equipped with front and rear disc brakes for effective braking.
- Size: 14″
- Dimensions: 1180 mm (L) x 600 (W) x 1010 mm (H)
- Weight: 20 kg
- Max load: 160 kg
- Drivetrain: Single speed
- Frame: Aluminum alloy
- Chainring: 36T
- Freewheel: 16T
- Tyres: 14"
- Brakes: Front + rear mechanical disc, 120mm⌀
- * Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum travelling speed of 10km/h (footpaths) and 25km/h (cycling paths);
- For more details on LTA Active Mobility Act - Rules and Code of Conduct, click here.
- 3 years (carry-in) warranty on frame under normal usage.
- 1 year (carry-in) on general parts and components, limited to front fork, saddle, seat post, shift levers, F/R derailleurs, chainring set, crank set, hubs, freewheel set, handlebar set, stem, F/R brakes, brake levers, pedals, fender set, carrier set, bearings and linkage bars.
- All warranty does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.
- Not applicable for international orders. (ie outside of Singapore)
- Register your warranty at https://www.mobot.sg/warranty/