CAMP Lite 11 Foldable Bicycle (bike) | MOBOT
The CAMP Lite 11 is the lightest 11 speed foldable bicycle (bike).
The SHIMANO 105 rear derailleur provides the most versatile riding experience on a 16″ foldie.
Equipped with TEKTRO hydraulic disc brakes and an adjustable handlebar stem, this 9.8kg full aluminum foldable bike is the top class in its category.
This lightweight foldable bicycle also comes with the latest Tube+ seatpost.
The CAMP Lite 11 is made of high strength CAMP aluminum advance-grade composite.
This bicycle uses 16″ x 1 3/8 (37-349) pneumatic tyres.
The CAMP Lite 11 comes with front and rear hydraulic disc brakes.
Wheel Size: 16″ (349)
Dimensions: 1270 mm (L) x 570 mm (W) x 1040 mm (H)
Folded Dimensions: 620 mm (L) x 360 mm (W) x 570 mm (H)
Frame: Aluminum advance-grade composite
Seatpost: Tube+, 33.9 mm dia x 530 mm
Weight: 9.8 kg
Max Rider Weight: 100 kg
Drivetrain: 11 speed
Chainring: 54T, 130 BCD, 5 bolts
Crank: 170 mm
Cassette: 11-28T, 11 speed
Shift lever: SHIMANO 105 SL-RS700
Rear derailleur: SHIMANO 105 RD-R7000
Brake: TEKTRO HD-M275, hydraulic, 160mm rotor disc
Tyres: KENDA 16 x 1 3/8 (37-349)
- *Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum travelling speed of 10km/h (footpaths) and 25km/h (cycling paths);
- For more details on LTA Active Mobility Act - Rules and Code of Conduct, click here.
- 3 years (carry-in) warranty on frame under normal usage.
- 1 year (carry-in) on general parts and components, limited to front fork, saddle, seat post, shift levers, F/R derailleurs, chainring set, crank set, hubs, freewheel set, handlebar set, stem, F/R brakes, brake levers, pedals, fender set, carrier set, bearings and linkage bars.
- All warranty does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.
- Warranty may be void if critical components are modified or replaced with non original or non compatible parts.
- Not applicable for international orders. (ie outside of Singapore).