CAMP Lite 11 Foldable Bicycle (bike) | MOBOT
The CAMP Lite 11 is the lightest 11 speed foldable bicycle (bike).
The SHIMANO 105 rear derailleur provides the most versatile riding experience on a 16″ foldie.
Equipped with TEKTRO hydraulic disc brakes and an adjustable handlebar stem, this 9.8kg full aluminum foldable bike is the top class in its category.
The CAMP Lite 11 is made of high strength CAMP aluminum advance-grade composite.
This bicycle uses 16″ x 1 3/8 (37-349) pneumatic tyres.
The CAMP Lite 11 comes with front and rear hydraulic disc brakes.
Wheel Size: 16″ (349)
Dimensions: 1270 mm (L) x 570 mm (W) x 1040 mm (H)
Folded Dimensions: 620 mm (L) x 360 mm (W) x 570 mm (H)
Frame: Aluminum advance-grade composite
Weight: 9.8 kg
Max Rider Weight: 110 kg
Drivetrain: 11 speed
Shift lever: SHIMANO 105 SL-RS700
Rear derailleur: SHIMANO 105 RD-R7000
Brake: TEKTRO HB-M275, hydraulic, 160mm rotor disc
Tyres: KENDA 16 x 1 3/8 (37-349)
*Specifications subjected to change without notice.
*Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
LTA advisory message:
If you intend to ride a bicycle on any public path, please ensure that the device meets the following criteria before riding:
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum travelling speed of 10km/h (footpaths) and 25km/h (cycling paths);
- For more details on LTA Active Mobility Act – Rules and Code of Conduct, click here.
- 5 years on frame under normal usage
- 1 year on general parts and components, limited to front fork, saddle, seat post, shift levers, F/R derailleurs, chainring set, crank set, hubs, freewheel set, handlebar set, stem, F/R brakes, brake levers, pedals, fender set, carrier set, bearings and linkage bars.
- All warranty does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads.