CAMP Chameleon GT Foldable Bicycle (bike) | MOBOT
The CAMP Chameleon GT is the 12 speed variation of the lightweight CAMP Chameleon foldable bicycle series. CAMP Chameleon GT comes with SHIMANO Deore derailleur and shifter, TEKTRO hydraulic disk brakes, seatpost with integrated air pump and 20″ (451) tyres with reflective strips.
The CAMP Chameleon GT is a full aluminum bike with its frame made from CAMP Aluminum high performance composite. It is corrosion resistant, lightweight with high strength-to-weight ratio.
In addition, it is fitted with 37-451 pneumatic tyres for efficient road riding.
- Wheel size: 20″ (451)
- Dimensions: 1580 mm (L) x 570 mm (W) x 1170 mm (H)
- Folded dimensions: 800 mm (L) x 400 mm (W) x 670 mm (H)
- Frame: Aluminum high performance composite
- Fork: Aluminum
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 33.9 mm Ø x 580 mm
- Suspension: -
- Weight: 12.3 kg
- Max rider weight: 110 kg
- Drivetrain: 12 speed
- Chainring: 56T, 130 BCD, 5 bolts
- Crank: 170 mm
- Cassette: 11-42T, 12 speed
- Shifter: SHIMANO Deore SL-M6100-R
- Front derailleur: -
- Rear derailleur: SHIMANO Deore RD-M6100
- Brake: TEKTRO HD-M275, hydraulic, 160mm rotor disc
- Tyres: 20 x 1 3/8 (37-451)
- *Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum travelling speed of 10km/h (footpaths) and 25km/h (cycling paths);
- For more details on LTA Active Mobility Act - Rules and Code of Conduct, click here.
- 3 years (carry-in) warranty on frame under normal usage.
- 1 year (carry-in) on general parts and components, limited to front fork, saddle, seat post, shift levers, F/R derailleurs, chainring set, crank set, hubs, freewheel set, handlebar set, stem, F/R brakes, brake levers, pedals, fender set, carrier set, bearings and linkage bars.
- All warranty does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.
- Warranty may be void if critical components are modified or replaced with non original or non compatible parts.
- Not applicable for international orders. (ie outside of Singapore).