CAMP Gold Mini Sport Foldable Bicycle (bike) | MOBOT
The CAMP Gold Mini Sport is an aluminum foldable, lightweight and compact bicycle (or bike).
Its frame is made of high strength CAMP Aluminum high performance composite. It is corrosion resistant, lightweight with high strength-to-weight ratio.
This foldable bicycle uses 16 inch (37-349) pneumatic tyres. In addition, the CAMP Gold Mini Sport comes with front and rear TEKTRO hydraulic disc brakes.
- Wheel size: 16″ (349)
- Dimensions: 1325 mm (L) x 545 mm (W) x 980 mm (H)
- Folded dimensions: 730 mm (L) x 370 mm (W) x 650 mm (H)
- Frame: Aluminum high performance composite
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 33.9 mm Ø x 580 mm
- Suspension: –
- Weight: 10.4 kg
- Max rider weight: 100 kg
- Drivetrain: 9 speed
- Chainring: 53T, 130 BCD, 5 bolts
- Crank: 165 mm
- Cassette: 11-28T, 9 speed
- Shifter: SENSAH Mission
- Rear derailleur: SHIMANO Sora RD-R3000-SS
- Brake: TEKTRO HD-M275, hydraulic, 160mm rotor disc
- Tyres: 16 x 1 3/8 (37-349)
- *Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum travelling speed of 10km/h (footpaths) and 25km/h (cycling paths);
- For more details on LTA Active Mobility Act - Rules and Code of Conduct, click here.
- 3 years (carry-in) warranty on frame under normal usage.
- 1 year (carry-in) on general parts and components, limited to front fork, saddle, seat post, shift levers, F/R derailleurs, chainring set, crank set, hubs, freewheel set, handlebar set, stem, F/R brakes, brake levers, pedals, fender set, carrier set, bearings and linkage bars.
- All warranty does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.
- Not applicable for international orders. (ie outside of Singapore)
- Register your warranty at https://www.mobot.sg/warranty/