FLEXI Prime X-Pro 4 Wheels Mobility Scooter
MOBOT FLEXI Prime X-Pro is one of the most comfortable 4 wheels mobility scooter. Therefore, this LTA compliant mobility scooter is suitable for riders who prefer a spacious seat with a high backrest.
Equipped with a large capacity 24V 20AH battery, 8.5″tyres, intelligent braking, and anti-tip features, the Flexi Prime X-Pro has all the features needed for a safe and comfortable ride.
In addition, the Flexi Prime X-Pro has many ergonomic features. Firstly, it uses a lever arm for easy and flexible control. Secondly, the stem is adjustable for optimal reach. Thirdly, the seat height can adjusted and be swiveled sideways for easy dismounting. Next, the armrest is retractable to allow caregivers more space to assist the elderly. In addition, this mobility scooter has two front bottle holders and one rear umbrella/walking stick holder. Finally, the Flexi Prime X-Pro 4 wheels mobility scooter can be disassembled for transportation.
The MOBOT Flexi Prime X-Pro is the ultimate choice when comfort is the priority.
- *Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
- Note 1: Mobility scooters are suitable for people who are still able to walk without assistance, but are unable to walk for long distances.
- Note 2: Mobility scooters NOT suitable for people who are unable to sit upright.
- Note 3: Mobility scooters require the use of both hands. Therefore people who have weak hands or grips are NOT suitable to use a mobility scooter.
- Note 4: People must be medically fit to use a mobility scooter. People who are prone to faint or poor vision are NOT suitable to use a mobility scooter. Please consult your doctor if you are unsure.
- Note 5: As a mobility scooter is a motorised device used in public paths, people are recommended to practice safe and cautious riding habit. Example, people must slow down when navigating a corner. Look out for potholes or uneven grounds. When travelling on slopes, try to enlist assistance from others.
- Note 6: If there are any changes to your health or condition, always seek your doctor's advise before you continue to use the mobility scooter.
- Note 7: If unsure whether a mobility scooter is suitable for you, always consult your doctor before purchase or using.
- Type: Electric mobility scooter
- Battery type: Detachable lead acid x 2
- Drive: Rear driven
- Max user weight: 130 kg
- Wheel size: 9.5" pneumatic
- Throttle: Lever
- Speed control: Dial
- Dimensions: 1200 x 540 x 1150 mm
- Seat width: 430 mm
- Seat length: 430 mm
- Backrest height:600 mm w/head rest
- Backrest width: 410 mm
- Swivel chair: Yes
- Can be disassemble: Yes
- With effect from 1 Feb 2019, the maximum device speed for mobility scooters is 10 km/h as stipulated in the Active Mobility Act. For more details, please click here.
- Personal Mobility Aids (PMAs) such as mobility scooters are not required to register with Land Transport Authority (LTA) or fulfil UL2272 certifications. For more details, please click here.
- 1 year (carry-in) under normal usage.
- Does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.
- Does not cover damages due to water/moisture, accident and misuse.
- Warranty may be void if critical components are modified or replaced with non original or non compatible parts.
- Not applicable for international orders. (ie outside of Singapore)