FLEXI 4th Gen 3 Wheels Mobility Scooter
The MOBOT FLEXI 4th Gen LTA compliant mobility scooter has a simple folding method that can save space in the comforts of your home. You need not struggle your way through as you can easily fold this mobility scooter in less than a minute. Subsequent times will be even faster! Since it is foldable, you can fit it in the boot of a car. After unfolding, you can simply lock it and adjust the height.
Solid Honeycomb Tyres
MOBOT FLEXI 4th Gen mobility scooter uses solid honeycomb tires whereby the tyre has a honeycomb like interior. These tyres do not puncture yet can absorb the uneven or bumpy terrain on pavements. Elderlies can ride the mobility scooter with a piece of mind these tyres do not puncture.
The FLEXI 4th Gen mobility scooter uses a simple interface yet giving you a suave experience when riding this mobility scooter. Elderlies do not have to strain oneself while adjusting to your e-wheeler. The simple commands and buttons are located within a one-arm length. The presence of inter-locks helps prevent the mobility scooter from turning too tight. There is also the horn where you can alert people that you are present. The LED light is useful during night time or low visibility to provide you with a sense of safety.
Comfortable seat and gears
This mobility scooter folds easily. You can simply pull it like a compact trolley. With the reverse gear provided, users do not need to hassle and make a big U-turn. The seat is rectangular, so users have a more stable surface for their body. The back and hand rest allow users to relax, so they do not have to strain their back while riding the FLEXI 4th Gen mobility scooter. For the throttle, it is intuitive and sensitive. Go at your own pace so you can be relaxed and the ride will be safe as well. With durable tires, users can have great stability and travel comfortably with good control.
This mobility scooter is useful and reliable because you can rely on both trays. You can hang your bag on the front tray and as for the back tray, you can put your grocery/shopping bags or baskets with 3 lock positions that can hold up to 25kg. Hence, when you are going shopping and running errands, you do not have to carry them but simply put it on the trays provided.
MOBOT FLEXI 4th Gen 3 wheels mobility scooter has a detachable battery where you can take it out of the mobility scooter and charge it. It uses lithium-ion battery which is lighter and more lasting than lead acid battery.
- *Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
- Note 1: Mobility scooters are suitable for people who are still able to walk without assistance, but are unable to walk for long distances.
- Note 2: Mobility scooters NOT suitable for people who are unable to sit upright.
- Note 3: Mobility scooters require the use of both hands. Therefore people who have weak hands or grips are NOT suitable to use a mobility scooter.
- Note 4: People must be medically fit to use a mobility scooter. People who are prone to faint or poor vision are NOT suitable to use a mobility scooter. Please consult your doctor if you are unsure.
- Note 5: As a mobility scooter is a motorised device used in public paths, people are recommended to practice safe and cautious riding habit. Example, people must slow down when navigating a corner. Look out for potholes or uneven grounds. When travelling on slopes, try to enlist assistance from others.
- Note 6: If there are any changes to your health or condition, always seek your doctor's advise before you continue to use the mobility scooter.
- Note 7: If unsure whether a mobility scooter is suitable for you, always consult your doctor before purchase or using.
- With effect from 1 Feb 2019, the maximum device speed for mobility scooters is 10 km/h as stipulated in the Active Mobility Act. For more details, please click here.
- Personal Mobility Aids (PMAs) such as mobility scooters are not required to register with Land Transport Authority (LTA) or fulfil UL2272 certifications. For more details, please click here.
- 1 year (carry-in) under normal usage.
- Does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.
- Does not cover damages due to water/moisture, accident and misuse.
- Not applicable for international orders. (ie outside of Singapore)
- Register your warranty at https://www.mobot.sg/warranty/