MOBOT Ultra RT LTA Approved Electric Bicycle (ebike)
MOBOT Ultra RT is a LTA approved with an orange seal and EN15194: 2017 certified ebike (or electric bicycle).
The MOBOT Ultra RT is an upgraded version of the first LTA approved super long-distance ebike, Ultra. The key upgrade is the new controller with patent-pending Rain Tech (RT). The technology improves the controller’s reliability to support heavy ebike usage throughout different weather condition for riders. The other key upgrade is a new frame design with a lower top tube. This allows riders to mount and dismount quickly between deliveries.
On top of that, the Ultra RT has several notable features which cater specifically to food delivery and courier riders.
This 48V LTA approved ebike has a large 25AH battery capacity that can travel up to 120 km per charge. Paired with the 16″ and 2.125″ wide reflective strip tyres for superior riding comfort and enhanced visibility in low light conditions. In addition, it uses 5-blade sports rims to eliminate the inconvenience of having spoke breakage.
The Ultra RT uses wide platform pedals that help spread the pressure on the foot to reduce fatigue during extended hours of riding. It comes with an adjustable handlebar that helps to improve posture whilst riding.
The ebike has a front carrier block and a rear rack. The front carrier block allows the mounting of bags to store personal belongings.
The MOBOT Ultra RT is a practical and super long-distance electric bicycle (ebike) designed for food delivery and courier riders.
- Note 1: In Singapore, ebike or electric bicycle is also known as Power Assisted Bicycles (PABs).
- Note 2: MOBOT Ultra RT ebike is suitable for food delivery riders such as Foodpanda, Grabfood and Deliveroo.
- Wheel size: 16″ (305)
- Dimensions: 1350 mm (L) x 575 mm (W) x 1050 mm (H)
- Folded dimensions: 1350 mm (L) x 360 mm (W) x 700 (H)
- Frame: Aluminum alloy T6061
- Fork: Aluminum alloy T6061
- Handlebar: Aluminum alloy T6061, 575 mm
- Seatpost: Aluminum alloy T6061, 27.2 mm Ø x 300 mm
- Rims: Magnesium alloy, 16"
- Tyres: 16" x 1.75" (47-305), pneumatic
- Suspension: -
- Rack: Rear, Max load 18 kg
- Weight: 19.9 kg
- Max load: 110 kg
- System voltage: 48V
- Motor: 250W, 3 assist modes
- Battery: 25AH
- Drivetrain: Single speed, chain drive
- Sensor: Cadence
- Chainring: 42T
- Freewheel: 20T
- Crank length: 140 mm
- Shifter: –
- Rear derailleur: –
- Brake: Disc Brake
- Front light: DH0001 E
- Rear light: Reflector Only
- Note 3: Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
- Note 4: As the actual range the ebike can travel depends on a lot of factors. Key factors such as weight of rider, load, assist mode, terrain, riding style and condition of the ebike affect the actual range. As such, the range indicated is based on a new ebike, 60kg rider, no additional load, mid assist mode, travelling on a straight path continuously.
- Note 5: The actual maximum assisted speed the ebike can attain depends on a lot of factors. Key factors such as weight of rider, load, assist mode, terrain, riding style and condition of the ebike affect the maximum assisted speed. As such, under an unladen, no resistance and highest assist mode condition, the maximum speed is between 22 to 24 km/h.
- Note 6: The price excludes a $11 transfer fee payable directly to Land Transport Authority via LTA onemotoring website.
- Note 7: Riding in rain, through deep water or splashing through puddles can lead to water entering the electrical components such as controller, LCD meter, sensor and motors. This may cause the ebike to malfunction. Such water damages are not covered under the warranty.
- PAB rider must wear a helmet when riding on roads;
- PAB rider and pillion must be 16 years and above;
- PABs cannot be used on pedestrian pathways;
- PAB rider must pass ebike safety theory test; and
- PAB must not be modified.
- Must be registered with LTA (applicable to PABs and PMDs);
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum motorised device speed of 25km/h (applicable to PMDs) or maximum motor-assistance speed of 25km/h (applicable to PABs);
- Must be UL2272-certified (applicable to motorised PMDs);
- Must comply with the EN15194 standard (applicable to PABs);
- Must be type approved by LTA (applicable to PABs);
- Maximum continuous rated power of 250W (applicable to PABs); and
- Must not have any start-up assistance / throttle feature (applicable to PABs).
- 6 months (carry-in) under normal usage.
- Does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.
- Does not cover damages due to water/moisture, accident and misuse.
- Warranty may be void if critical components are modified or replaced with non original or non compatible parts.
- Not applicable for international orders. (ie outside of Singapore.)