MOBOT S3 LTA approved Electric Bicycle (ebike)
MOBOT S3 is LTA approved affixed with orange seal and EN15194:2017 certified ebike (or electric bicycle).
MOBOT S3 is an incredibly unique foldable ebike, built for city cruising. S3 is a foldable 20″ ebike with 5 assist modes, 7 speed SHIMANO Tourney drivetrain and concealed battery. Unlike traditional ebike designs where the bulky battery is affixed externally, the S3 battery is integrated into the lockable seat post to form a seamless look.
This electric bicycle is equipped with 5 assist modes and SHIMANO Tourney 7 speed drivetrain to provide an easier gear when riding upslope or a higher gear with cruising downslope. Utilising both the gears and motor assist will save the battery thus creating more distance per charge.
The MOBOT S3 ebike is equipped with a front bag mount and a rear rack for larger items or carrier. This makes the S3 bike the practical choice for city and food delivery riders.
- Note 1: In Singapore, ebike or electric bicycle is also known as Power Assisted Bicycles (PABs).
- Note 2: MOBOT Leader ebike is suitable for food delivery riders such as Foodpanda, Grabfood and Deliveroo.
- Wheel size: 20″ (406)
- Dimensions: 1477 mm (L) x 600 mm (W) x 1142 mm (H)
- Folded dimensions: 840 mm (L) x 500 mm (W) x 700 mm (H)
- Frame: Aluminium alloy T6061
- Fork: Aluminium alloy T6061
- Handlebar: Aluminum alloy T6061, 22.2/25.4 mm Ø x 580 mm
- Seatpost: Aluminium alloy, battery integrated, 57 mm Ø x 635 mm
- Rims: Aluminium, 20"
- Tyres: 20" x 1.95 (50-406), pneumatic
- Suspension: –
- Rack: Rear, Max load 15 kg
- Weight: 19.9 kg
- Max load: 120 kg
- System voltage: 36V
- Motor: 250W, 5 assist modes
- Battery capacity: 10.4AH or 11.6AH
- Drivetrain: 7 speed, chain drive
- Sensor: Cadence
- Chainring: 52T
- Freewheel: 14-28T
- Crank length: 170 mm
- Shifter: SHIMANO Tourney SL-TX30-7R
- Rear derailleur: SHIMANO Tourney RD-TY300D
- Brake: JAK, mechanical, 160mm rotor disc
- Front light: DH001, 25 lux
- Rear light: Reflector
- Note 3: Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
- Note 4: As the actual range the ebike can travel depends on a lot of factors. Key factors such as weight of rider, load, assist mode, terrain, riding style and condition of the ebike affect the actual range. As such, the range indicated is based on a new ebike, 60kg rider, no additional load, mid assist mode, travelling on a straight path continuously.
- Note 5: The price excludes a $11 transfer fee payable directly to Land Transport Authority via LTA onemotoring website.
- PAB rider must wear a helmet when riding on roads;
- PAB rider and pillion must be 16 years and above;
- PABs cannot be used on pedestrian pathways;
- PAB rider must pass ebike safety theory test; and
- PAB must not be modified.
- Must be registered with LTA (applicable to PABs and PMDs);
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum motorised device speed of 25km/h (applicable to PMDs) or maximum motor-assistance speed of 25km/h (applicable to PABs);
- Must be UL2272-certified (applicable to motorised PMDs);
- Must comply with the EN15194 standard (applicable to PABs);
- Must be type approved by LTA (applicable to PABs);
- Maximum continuous rated power of 250W (applicable to PABs); and
- Must not have any start-up assistance / throttle feature (applicable to PABs).
- 6 months (carry-in) under normal usage.
- Does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.
- Does not cover damages due to water/moisture, accident and misuse.
- Warranty may be void if critical components are modified or replaced with non original or non compatible parts.
- Not applicable for international orders. (ie outside of Singapore)