ORCA LTA approved Electric Bicycle (ebike) | MOBOT
ORCA 3.0 is the latest release of the popular ORCA, a LTA approved affixed with orange seal and EN15194 certified ebike (or electric bicycle).
ORCA is the first LTA type approved, EN15194 : 2017 certified 48V fat tyre long distance ebike. Currently, the ORCA series is in its 3.0 version. The latest ORCA 3.0 also comes with its trademark 3″ wide tyres and large battery capacity of 20AH. The ORCA is designed for those who want to ride through the city in style, fat tyre style.
Firstly, this ebike is powered by 48V system with 20AH detachable battery for excellent mileage and acceleration.
Secondly, the ORCA is made of aluminum alloy for improved corrosion resistance.
Thirdly, the ORCA ebike adopts single vertical pivot folding mechanism at the center for compact folding.
Finally, it is equipped with 16″ sports rims with 3″ wide tyres for superior riding comfort and elimination of spoke breakage issues.
- Note 1: In Singapore, ebike or electric bicycle is also known as Power Assisted Bicycles (PABs).
- Note 2: MOBOT ORCA ebike is suitable for food delivery riders such as Foodpanda, Grabfood and Deliveroo.
- Wheel size: 16″ (-)
- Dimensions: 1400 mm (L) x 560 mm (W) x 1060 mm (H)
- Folded dimensions: 800 mm (L) x 650 mm (W) x 400 (H)
- Frame: Aluminum alloy T6061
- Fork: Aluminum alloy T6061
- Handlebar: Aluminum alloy T6061, 560 mm
- Seatpost: Aluminum alloy T6061, 27.2 mm Ø x 170 mm
- Rims: Magnesium alloy, 16"
- Tyres: 16" x 3" (-), pneumatic
- Suspension: –
- Rack: Rear, Max load 15 kg
- Weight: 20 kg
- Max load: 120 kg
- System voltage: 48V
- Motor: 240W, 3 assist modes
- Battery: 20AH
- Drivetrain: Single speed, chain drive
- Sensor: Cadence
- Chainring: 36T
- Freewheel: 16T
- Crank length: 140 mm
- Shifter: –
- Rear derailleur: –
- Brake: FILEL F4, mechanical, 160 mm rotor disc
- Rear light: Sate-lite, LR-09
- Front light: Sate-lite C7, 50 lux
- Note 3: Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
- Note 4: As the actual range the ebike can travel depends on a lot of factors. Key factors such as weight of rider, load, assist mode, terrain, riding style and condition of the ebike affect the actual range. As such, the range indicated is based on a new ebike, 60kg rider, no additional load, mid assist mode, travelling on a straight path continuously.
- Note 5: The actual maximum assisted speed the ebike can attain depends on a lot of factors. Key factors such as weight of rider, load, assist mode, terrain, riding style and condition of the ebike affect the maximum assisted speed. As such, under an unladen, no resistance and highest assist mode condition, the maximum speed is between 22 to 24 km/h.
- Note 6: The price excludes a $11 transfer fee payable directly to Land Transport Authority via LTA onemotoring website.
- Note 7: Riding in rain, through deep water or splashing through puddles can lead to water entering the electrical components such as controller, LCD meter, sensor and motors. This may cause the ebike to malfunction. Such water damages are not covered under the warranty.
- PAB rider must wear a helmet when riding on roads;
- PAB rider and pillion must be 16 years and above;
- PABs cannot be used on pedestrian pathways;
- PAB rider must pass ebike safety theory test; and
- PAB must not be modified.
- Must be registered with LTA (applicable to PABs and PMDs);
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum motorised device speed of 25km/h (applicable to PMDs) or maximum motor-assistance speed of 25km/h (applicable to PABs);
- Must be UL2272-certified (applicable to motorised PMDs);
- Must comply with the EN15194 standard (applicable to PABs);
- Must be type approved by LTA (applicable to PABs);
- Maximum continuous rated power of 250W (applicable to PABs); and
- Must not have any start-up assistance / throttle feature (applicable to PABs).
- 6 months (carry-in) under normal usage.
- Does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.
- Does not cover damages due to water/moisture, accident and misuse.
- Warranty may be void if critical components are modified or replaced with non original or non compatible parts.
- Not applicable for international orders. (ie outside of Singapore.)