MOBOT Ultra LTA Approved Electric Bicycle (ebike)
MOBOT Ultra is a LTA approved affixed with orange seal and EN15194 : 2017 certified ebike (or electric bicycle).
This is the first LTA approved super long distance ebike. The MOBOT Ultra has the largest battery capacity at 25AH. This ebike is designed with food delivery and courier riders in mind.
Firstly, this ebike adopts a low profile straight top tube for easy mounting and dismounting every single time. Secondly, it is equipped with 16″ magnesium alloy sports rims with 1.75″ wide tyres for superior riding comfort and elimination of spoke breakage issues. Finally, the MOBOT Ultra electric bicycle is powered by 48V system with 25AH detachable battery for excellent mileage and acceleration.
- Note 1: In Singapore, ebike or electric bicycle is also known as Power Assisted Bicycles (PABs).
- Note 2: MOBOT Ultra ebike is suitable for food delivery riders such as Foodpanda, Grabfood and Deliveroo.
- Wheel size: 16″ (305)
- Dimensions: 1400 mm (L) x 560 mm (W) x 1050 mm (H)
- Folded dimensions: 1400 mm (L) x 370 mm (W) x 700 (H)
- Frame: Aluminum alloy T6061
- Fork: Aluminum alloy T6061
- Handlebar: Aluminum alloy T6061, 560 mm
- Seatpost: Aluminum alloy T6061, 27.2 mm Ø x 300 mm
- Rims: Magnesium alloy, 16"
- Tyres: 16" x 1.75" (47-305), pneumatic
- Suspension: -
- Rack: Rear, Max load 15 kg
- Weight: 20 kg
- Max load: 120 kg
- System voltage: 48V
- Motor: 240W, 3 assist modes
- Battery: 25AH
- Drivetrain: Single speed, chain drive
- Sensor: Cadence
- Chainring: 36T
- Freewheel: 16T
- Crank length: 140 mm
- Shifter: –
- Rear derailleur: –
- Brake: FILEL F4, mechanical, 160 mm rotor disc
- Front light: Sate-lite C7, 50 lux
- Rear light: Sate-lite, LR-09
- Note 3: Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
- Note 4: As the actual range the ebike can travel depends on a lot of factors. Key factors such as weight of rider, load, assist mode, terrain, riding style and condition of the ebike affect the actual range. As such, the range indicated is based on a new ebike, 60kg rider, no additional load, mid assist mode, travelling on a straight path continuously.
- Note 5: The price excludes a $11 transfer fee payable directly to Land Transport Authority via LTA onemotoring website.
- PAB rider must wear a helmet when riding on roads;
- PAB rider and pillion must be 16 years and above;
- PABs cannot be used on pedestrian pathways;
- PAB rider must pass ebike safety theory test; and
- PAB must not be modified.
- Must be registered with LTA (applicable to PABs and PMDs);
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum motorised device speed of 25km/h (applicable to PMDs) or maximum motor-assistance speed of 25km/h (applicable to PABs);
- Must be UL2272-certified (applicable to motorised PMDs);
- Must comply with the EN15194 standard (applicable to PABs);
- Must be type approved by LTA (applicable to PABs);
- Maximum continuous rated power of 250W (applicable to PABs); and
- Must not have any start-up assistance / throttle feature (applicable to PABs).
- 6 months (carry-in) under normal usage.
- Does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.
- Does not cover damages due to water/moisture, accident and misuse.
- Warranty may be void if critical components are modified or replaced with non original or non compatible parts.
- Not applicable for international orders. (ie outside of Singapore)