MOBOT Leader LTA Approved Electric Bicycle (ebike)
MOBOT Leader is a LTA approved affixed with orange seal and EN15194 : 2017 certified ebike (or electric bicycle).
This is the first LTA approved 20″ fat tyre ebike. The MOBOT Leader is a practical and well balanced electric bicycle (ebike) designed with food delivery riders in mind.
Firstly, this ebike frame is made of aluminum alloy for improved corrosion resistance.
Secondly, the Leader ebike adopts a low profile step through frame for easy dismount and mount every single time.
Thirdly, it is equipped with large 20″ tri-spoke rims with 3″ wide tyres for superior riding comfort and elimination of spoke breakage issues.
Finally, the MOBOT Leader electric bicycle is powered by 48V system with 14AH detachable battery for good mileage and acceleration.
- Wheel size: 20″ (-)
- Dimensions: 1600 mm (L) x 560 mm (W) x 1100 mm (H)
- Folded dimensions: 840 mm (L) x 500 mm (W) x 550 (H)
- Frame: Aluminum alloy T6061
- Fork: Aluminum alloy T6061
- Handlebar: Aluminum alloy T6061, 560 mm
- Seatpost: Aluminum alloy T6061, 27.2 mm Ø x 170 mm
- Rims: Magnesium alloy, 20"
- Tyres: 20" x 3" (-), pneumatic
- Suspension: -
- Weight: 20 kg
- Max load: 120 kg
- System voltage: 48V
- Motor: 240W, 3 assist modes
- Battery: 14AH
- Drivetrain: Single speed, chain drive
- Chainring: 36T
- Freewheel: 16T
- Crank length: 140 mm
- Shift lever: –
- Rear derailleur: –
- Brake: FILEL F4, mechanical, 160 mm rotor disc
- Front light: Sate-lite C7, 50 lux
- Rear light: Sate-lite, LR-09
- Note 3: Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
- Note 4: As the actual range the ebike can travel depends on a lot of factors. Key factors such as weight of rider, load, assist mode, terrain, riding style and condition of the ebike affect the actual range. As such, the range indicated is based on a new ebike, 60kg rider, no additional load, mid assist mode, travelling on a straight path continuously.
- Note 5: The price excludes a $11 transfer fee payable directly to Land Transport Authority via LTA onemotoring website.
Electric bicycles (e-bikes) are also known as Power-Assisted Bicycles (PABs).
MOBOT Leader is type approved by LTA.
The use of e-bike in Singapore is regulated by the authorities. Some of the important ebike regulations are:
1. PAB rider must wear a helmet when riding on roads.
2. PAB rider and pillion must be 16 years and above
3. PABs cannot be used on pedestrian pathways.
4. PAB rider must pass ebike safety theory test.
LTA advisory message:
If you intend to ride a bicycle, PAB or PMD on any public path, please ensure that the device meets the following criteria before riding:
- Must be registered with LTA (applicable to PABs and PMDs);
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum motorised device speed of 25km/h (applicable to PMDs) or maximum motor-assistance speed of 25km/h (applicable to PABs);
- Must be UL2272-certified (applicable to motorised PMDs);
- Must comply with the EN15194 standard (applicable to PABs);
- Must be type approved by LTA (applicable to PABs)
- Maximum continuous rated power of 250W (applicable to PABs); and
- Must not have any start-up assistance / throttle feature (applicable to PABs).