CAMP Impala Road Bike (bicycle) | MOBOT
The CAMP Impala is the most popular road bike for beginners. Released in 2020, the CAMP Impala has already went through several upgrades and facelift. Currently, the latest is the 2022 version.
Equipped with SHIMANO 105 front and rear derailleur and TEKTRO dual pivot caliper brake, the CAMP Impala combines the lightweight aluminum alloy frame with a sturdy front carbon fork. At just 10.3 kg and a neat internal cable routing, the CAMP Impala is one of most value for money road bike in the market.
The CAMP Impala is made of high strength CAMP aluminum advance-grade composite with front carbon fork.
The CAMP Impala comes with front and rear dual pivot caliper brakes.
Wheel Size: 700C (622)
Dimensions: 1690 mm (L) x 440 mm (W) x 880 mm (H)
Frame: Aluminum advance-grade composite
Drop bar: 400 mm (W), 75 mm (R), 120 mm (D)
Seatpost: 27.2 mm dia x 350 mm
Weight: 10.3 kg
Max Rider Weight: 110 kg
Drivetrain: 22 speed
Chainring: 34/50T, 130 BCD, 5 bolts
Crank: 170 mm
Shift lever: SHIMANO 105 ST-R7000
Front derailleur: SHIMANO 105 FD-R7000
Rear derailleur: SHIMANO 105 RD-R7000
Brake: TEKTRO R313, dual pivot caliper brake
Tyres: CST 700 x 25C (25-622)
*Specifications subjected to change without notice.
*Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
LTA advisory message:
If you intend to ride a bicycle on any public path, please ensure that the device meets the following criteria before riding:
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum travelling speed of 10km/h (footpaths) and 25km/h (cycling paths);
- For more details on LTA Active Mobility Act – Rules and Code of Conduct, click here.
- 5 years on frame under normal usage
- 1 year on general parts and components, limited to front fork, saddle, seat post, shift levers, F/R derailleurs, chainring set, crank set, hubs, freewheel set, handlebar set, stem, F/R brakes, brake levers, pedals, fender set, carrier set, bearings and linkage bars.
- All warranty does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads.