CAMP Gold High Performance Foldable Bicycle (bike) | MOBOT
The CAMP Gold is high performance foldable, lightweight and compact bicycle (or bike).
Weighing at just 10.95kg, the CAMP Gold is one the lightest foldable bicycle in its category. Such achievement is due to the use of CAMP Aluminum high performance composite for frame construction. It is corrosion resistant, lightweight with high strength-to-weight ratio. The frame design and precise structure give a solid ride for climbing and handling in tight situations.
In terms of riding comfort, the CAMP Gold foldable bicycle uses 20 inch pneumatic tyres. Its design features longer tread life, less rolling resistance, and improved grip excellent for racing and all-round riding. In addition, the tyres come with reflective strip for added safety during night rides.
Finally, this foldable bike comes with TEKTRO front and rear hydraulic disc brakes to effective and responsive braking.
- Wheel size: 20″ (406)
- Dimensions: 1460 mm (L) x 570 mm (W) x 1020 mm (H)
- Folded dimensions: 780 mm (L) x 380 mm (W) x 650 mm (H)
- Frame: Aluminum high performance composite
- Fork: Aluminum
- Seatpost: Tube+, Aluminum, 33.9 mm Ø x 580 mm
- Suspension: –
- Weight: 10.95 kg
- Max rider weight: 110 kg
- Drivetrain: 10 speed
- Chainring: 56T, 130 BCD, 5 bolts
- Crank: 170 mm
- Cassette: 11-30T, 10 speed
- Shifter: SHIMANO Tiagra SL-4700
- Front derailleur: -
- Rear derailleur: SHIMANO Tiagra RD-4700
- Brake: TEKTRO HD-M275, hydraulic, 160mm rotor disc
- Tyres: 20 x 1.5 (40-406)
- *Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum travelling speed of 10km/h (footpaths) and 25km/h (cycling paths);
- For more details on LTA Active Mobility Act - Rules and Code of Conduct, click here.
- 3 years (carry-in) warranty on frame under normal usage.
- 1 year (carry-in) on general parts and components, limited to front fork, saddle, seat post, shift levers, F/R derailleurs, chainring set, crank set, hubs, freewheel set, handlebar set, stem, F/R brakes, brake levers, pedals, fender set, carrier set, bearings and linkage bars.
- All warranty does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.
- Warranty may be void if critical components are modified or replaced with non original or non compatible parts.
- Not applicable for international orders. (ie outside of Singapore)