CAMP Gold GT High Performance Foldable Bicycle (bike) | MOBOT
CAMP Gold GT is the 18 speed variation of the popular CAMP Gold high-performance foldable bicycle series. This is popular the very few foldable bikes with dual chainring. The 39/53 chainring allows the rider to handle any tough slopes while making sure that good speed on flat paths.
CAMP Gold GT comes with 18 speed drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes, seatpost with integrated air pump and tyres with reflective strips.
The CAMP Gold GT frame is made of high strength CAMP Aluminum high performance composite. It is corrosion resistant, lightweight with a high strength-to-weight ratio. The frame design and precise structure give a solid ride for climbing or lively handling in tight situations.
In addition, the foldable bicycle is equipped with TEKTRO front and rear hydraulic disc brakes.
- Wheel size: 20″ (406)
- Dimensions: 1460 mm (L) x 570 mm (W) x 1020 mm (H)
- Folded dimensions: 780 mm (L) x 380 mm (W) x 650 mm (H)
- Frame: Aluminum high performance composite
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 33.9 mm Ø x 580 mm
- Suspension: –
- Weight: 13.1 kg
- Max rider weight: 110 kg
- Drivetrain: 18 speed
- Chainring: 39-53T, 2 speed
- Crank: 170 mm
- Cassette: 11-30T, 9 speed
- Shifter: SENSAH Mission
- Derailleur: L-TWOO (F), SHIMANO Sora RD-R3000-SS (R)
- Brake: TEKTRO HD-M275, hydraulic, 160mm rotor disc
- Tyres: 20 x 1.5 (40-406)
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum travelling speed of 10km/h (footpaths) and 25km/h (cycling paths);
- For more details on LTA Active Mobility Act - Rules and Code of Conduct, click here.
- 3 years (carry-in) warranty on frame under normal usage.
- 1 year (carry-in) on general parts and components, limited to front fork, saddle, seat post, shift levers, F/R derailleurs, chainring set, crank set, hubs, freewheel set, handlebar set, stem, F/R brakes, brake levers, pedals, fender set, carrier set, bearings and linkage bars.
- All warranty does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.
- Warranty may be void if critical components are modified or replaced with non original or non compatible parts.
- Not applicable for international orders. (ie outside of Singapore).