CAMP iLEAP Carbon SLX Mountain Bike
The CAMP iLEAP Carbon SLX mountain bike is designed for XC trails. A pure XC lightweight racing mountain bike loaded with performance features and components. The CAMP iLEAP Carbon SLX makes every trail an easy ride.
The CAMP iLEAP Carbon SLX is a 27.5″, 24 speed, carbon fibre frame, SHIMANO SLX drivetrain*, hardtail mountain bike.
Note: This MTB is designed for trail use only. Its handlebar length is 720mm. The Active Mobility Act does not allow handlebar length more than 700mm to be used on footpaths and PCN. You may approach our staff to reduce the handlebar length to 700mm.
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Size: 27.5″ (584) / 15.5″ / 17″
Dimensions : 1730 mm (L) x 720* mm (W) x 980 mm (H)
Weight: 11.7 kg (15.5″) / 11.9 kg (17″)
FRAME & FORK
Frame: CAMP PRO SL 7.2 carbon fibre frame
Fork: Alloy suspension fork, 100 mm travel, with lockout
Saddle: CAMP MTB
Seat pole: Alloy 31.6 mm x 350 mm
Handlebar: Alloy 31.8 mm x 720 mm
Grips: Rubber 130 mm
Chain: SUMC, 12-speed
Bottom bracket: GINEYEA BB-92
Crankset: SHIMANO SLX FC-M7100-2, 26/36T
Shift lever: SHIMANO SLX SL-M7100
Freewheel: SUNSHINE HR12-46T, 11-46T, 12-speed
Front derailleur: SHIMANO SLX FD-M7100
Rear derailleur: SHIMANO SLX RD-M7120
Front: TEKTRO M-M275, hydraulic, 160mm rotor disc
Rear: TEKTRO M-275, hydraulic, 160mm rotor disc
WHEELS & TYRES
Hub: NOVATEC D042SB
Tyres: INNOVA PRO Transformers, 27.5″ x 2.1″ (54-584)
* Specifications subjected to change without notice.
*Specifications subjected to change without notice.
LTA advisory message:
If you intend to ride a bicycle on any public path, please ensure that the device meets the following criteria before riding:
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum travelling speed of 10km/h (footpaths) and 25km/h (cycling paths);
- For more details on LTA Active Mobility Act – Rules and Code of Conduct, click here.
- 5 years on frame under normal usage
- 1 year on general parts and components, limited to front fork, saddle, seat post, shift levers, F/R derailleurs, chainring set, crank set, hubs, freewheel set, handlebar set, stem, F/R brakes, brake levers, pedals, fender set, carrier set, bearings and linkage bars.
- All warranty does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads.