CAMP iLEAP Carbon SLX Mountain Bike
The CAMP iLEAP Carbon SLX mountain bike is designed for XC trails. A pure XC lightweight racing mountain bike loaded with performance features and components. The CAMP iLEAP Carbon SLX makes every trail an easy ride.
The CAMP iLEAP Carbon SLX is a 27.5″, 24 speed, carbon fibre frame, SHIMANO SLX drivetrain*, hardtail mountain bike.
- Note: This MTB is designed for trail use only. Its handlebar length is 720mm. The Active Mobility Act does not allow handlebar length more than 700mm to be used on footpaths and PCN. You may approach our staff to reduce the handlebar length to 700mm.
- Size: 27.5″ (584) / 15.5″ / 17″
- Dimensions: 1730 mm (L) x 720* mm (W) x 980 mm (H)
- Weight: 11.7 kg (15.5″) / 11.9 kg (17″)
- Frame: CAMP PRO SL 7.2 carbon fibre
- Fork: Alloy suspension, 100 mm travel with lockout
- Saddle: CAMP MTB
- Seat pole: Alloy 31.6 mm Ø x 350 mm
- Handlebar: Alloy 31.8 mm Ø x 720 mm
- Grips: Rubber 130 mm
- Chain: SUMC, 12-speed
- Bottom bracket: GINEYEA BB-92
- Crankset: SHIMANO SLX FC-M7100-2, 26/36T
- Shifter: SHIMANO SLX SL-M7100
- Cassette: SUNSHINE HR12-46T, 11-46T, 12-speed
- Front derailleur: SHIMANO SLX FD-M7100
- Rear derailleur: SHIMANO SLX RD-M7120
- WHEELS & TYRES
- Hub: NOVATEC D042SB
- Tyres: INNOVA PRO Transformers, 27.5″ x 2.1″ (54-584)
- Front: TEKTRO HD-M275, hydraulic, 160mm rotor disc
- Rear: TEKTRO HD-M275, hydraulic, 160mm rotor disc
- * Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum travelling speed of 10km/h (footpaths) and 25km/h (cycling paths);
- For more details on LTA Active Mobility Act - Rules and Code of Conduct, click here.
- 3 years (carry-in) warranty on frame under normal usage.
- 1 year (carry-in) on general parts and components, limited to front fork, saddle, seat post, shift levers, F/R derailleurs, chainring set, crank set, hubs, freewheel set, handlebar set, stem, F/R brakes, brake levers, pedals, fender set, carrier set, bearings and linkage bars.
- All warranty does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.
- Warranty may be void if critical components are modified or replaced with non original or non compatible parts.
- Not applicable for international orders. (ie outside of Singapore).