CAMP Gold Mini Foldable Bicycle (bike) | MOBOT
The CAMP Gold Mini is an aluminum foldable, lightweight and compact bicycle (or bike).
CAMP Gold Mini is a new mini version of the popular CAMP Gold series. The key differences are smaller frame size, wheels and 9 speed drivetrain.
This foldable bike frame is made of high strength CAMP Aluminum high performance composite. It is corrosion resistant, lightweight with high strength-to-weight ratio. In addition, to achieve a more compact dimension, this bicycle uses the 16 inch (37-349) pneumatic tyres.
Finally, the CAMP Gold Mini foldable bicycle comes with front and rear TEKTRO hydraulic disc brakes for more effective and responsive braking.
- Wheel size: 16″ (349)
- Dimensions: 1325 mm (L) x 545 mm (W) x 980 mm (H)
- Folded dimensions: 730 mm (L) x 370 mm (W) x 650 mm (H)
- Frame: Aluminum high performance composite
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 33.9 mm Ø x 580 mm
- Suspension: –
- Weight: 10.9 kg
- Max rider weight: 100 kg
- Drivetrain: 9 speed
- Chainring: 53T, 130 BCD, 5 bolts
- Crank: 165 mm
- Cassette: 11-28T, 9 speed
- Shifter: SENSAH Mission
- Rear derailleur: SHIMANO SORA RD-R3000-SS
- Brake: TEKTRO HD-M275, hydraulic, 160mm rotor disc
- Tyres: 16 x 1 3/8 (37-349)
- *Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum travelling speed of 10km/h (footpaths) and 25km/h (cycling paths);
- For more details on LTA Active Mobility Act - Rules and Code of Conduct, click here.
- 3 years (carry-in) warranty on frame under normal usage.
- 1 year (carry-in) on general parts and components, limited to front fork, saddle, seat post, shift levers, F/R derailleurs, chainring set, crank set, hubs, freewheel set, handlebar set, stem, F/R brakes, brake levers, pedals, fender set, carrier set, bearings and linkage bars.
- All warranty does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.
- Not applicable for international orders. (ie outside of Singapore)
- Register your warranty at https://www.mobot.sg/warranty/