ROYALE CX9 Carbon Foldable Bicycle (bike) | MOBOT
The ROYALE CX series is ROYALE’s first step into the performance city cycling category. The key feature of the ROYALE CX series is our patent pending carbon fibre process that allows for a lighter and stiffer frame.
The ROYALE CX9 is the 9-speed variation. Compared with its flagship ROYALE CX11, this carbon fibre foldable bicycle uses SHIMANO Sora derailleur, shifter, and SHIMANO MT200 hydraulic disk brakes. In addition, this foldable bike uses Toray T700 premium-grade carbon fibre for its frame and fork. That makes the ROYALE CX9 weigh an impressive 8.71 kg.
The low weight makes the ROYALE CX9 carbon foldable bicycle easy to carry. Additionally, it folds easily into a thin compact size that fits into the slimmest of gaps – between cupboards and seats. Furthermore, the front wheel uses a quick release that allows easy dismantling during transportation.
The ROYALE CX9 carbon foldable bicycle is one of the best bikes for city riding. Its low weight, sharp responsiveness, and wide handlebar make weaving through traffic and corners an easy and fun ride every single time.
- Note 1: Weight excludes pedals, seatpost and saddle.
- Note 2: Total weight of the ROYALE CX9 with standard pedals, seatpost and saddle is 9.7 kg.
- Wheel size: 20″ (406)
- Dimensions: 1520 mm (L) x 580 mm (W) x 1010 mm (H)
- Folded dimensions: 750 mm (L) x 420 mm (W) x 690 mm (H)
- Frame: T700 carbon fibre
- Fork: T700 carbon fibre
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 29.2 mm Ø x 550 mm
- Suspension: -
- Weight: 8.71 kg
- Max rider weight: 110 kg
- Drivetrain: 9 speed
- Chainring: 53T, 130 BCD, 5 bolts
- Crank: 170 mm
- Cassette: 11-32T, 9 speed
- Shifter: SHIMANO Sora SL-R3000
- Front derailleur: -
- Rear derailleur: SHIMANO Sora RD-R3000
- Brake: SHIMANO MT200, hydraulic, 160mm rotor disc
- Tyres: 20 x 1.5 (40-406)
- *Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum travelling speed of 10km/h (footpaths) and 25km/h (cycling paths);
- For more details on LTA Active Mobility Act - Rules and Code of Conduct, click here.
- 3 years (carry-in) warranty on frame under normal usage.
- 1 year (carry-in) on general parts and components, limited to front fork, saddle, seat post, shift levers, F/R derailleurs, chainring set, crank set, hubs, freewheel set, handlebar set, stem, F/R brakes, brake levers, pedals, fender set, carrier set, bearings and linkage bars.
- All warranty does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.
- Warranty may be void if critical components are modified or replaced with non original or non compatible parts.
- Not applicable for international orders. (ie outside of Singapore).