MWheel Carbon motorised electric wheelchair is one of the lightest in the market. At just 12 kg, this electric wheelchair can be folded easily and carried on board cars and airlines. This is attributed to using high-quality carbon fibre for its frame, which can withstand up to 100 kg.
This lightweight electric wheelchair is rear-driven by powerful dual 150W electric motors and a detachable 6 Ah Li-ion battery. There is a side compartment to store a spare battery for more extended travel.
MWheel Carbon comes with anti-tipper wheels mounted on the rear. In addition, it comes with intelligent braking, which automatically locks the wheels and prevents the wheelchair from sliding.
Lastly, a convenient USB charging port is just below the joystick to charge your smart devices.
The MWheel Carbon motorised electric wheelchair is ideal for the frequent traveler and his caregiver.
- *Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
- Note 1: As an electric wheelchair is a motorised device used in public paths, people are recommended to practice safe and cautious riding habit. Example, people must slow down when navigating a corner. Look out for potholes or uneven grounds. When travelling on slopes, try to enlist assistance from others.
- Note 2: If there are any changes to your health or condition, always seek your doctor's advise before you continue to use the electric wheelchair.
- Note 3: If unsure whether an electric wheelchair is suitable for you, always consult your doctor before purchase or using.
- Note 4: Electric wheelchairs are generally allowed on a flight. Do check with airline of choice beforehand as they may have to make prior arrangements.
- Type: Motorised electric wheechair
- Battery type: Detachable Li-ion
- Drive: Rear driven, dual motor
- Max user weight: 100 kg
- Weight w/o batt: 12.1 kg
- Weight w/ 1 x batt: 13.4 kg
- Dimensions: 910 x 530 x 870 mm
- Seat width: 400 mm
- Seat length: 400 mm
- Backrest height: 360 mm
- Backrest width: 360 mm
- Recline angle: Fixed, 10°
- With effect from 1 Feb 2019, the maximum device speed for mobility scooters is 10 km/h as stipulated in the Active Mobility Act. For more details, please click here.
- Personal Mobility Aids (PMAs) such as mobility scooters are not required to register with Land Transport Authority (LTA) or fulfil UL2272 certifications. For more details, please click here.
- 1 year (carry-in) under normal usage.
- Does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.
- Does not cover damages due to water/moisture, accident and misuse.
- Warranty may be void if critical components are modified or replaced with non original or non compatible parts.
- Not applicable for international orders. (ie outside of Singapore)