MWHEEL LW Motorised Electric Wheelchair
MWheel LW motorised electric wheelchair allows the user to drive the wheelchair by the touch of a joystick. This motorised electric wheelchair is useful for those who have limited use of their hands or find it tiring to use a manual wheelchair. It gives the user independence and freedom to go out and continue to enjoy their life.
This sturdy wheelchair can travel long distance outdoors and move easily within the house too. In addition, the MWheel LW motorised electric wheelchair is foldable, making it ideal for easy transportation in vehicles or travels.
This electric wheelchair is designed as a lightweight, compact and foldable. It can fold in half to allow easy transportation on vehicles. In addition, it weighs only 16 kg. The MWheel LW is probably one of the lightest powered wheelchair in Singapore.
MWheel LW is a rear-wheel motorised electric wheelchair where the drive wheels are mounted in the rear with 2 smaller castor wheels located in the front. The MWheel LW is powered by 2 x 150W DC brushless motor.
Powered by 6AH lithium-ion battery, this personal mobility aid (PMA) can cover a good distance of 10-15 km on a single charge.
MWheel LW is tested to the international standard, EN 12184. It comes with anti-tipper wheels mounted on the rear. In addition, it is equipped with intelligent braking which automatically locks the wheels and prevents the wheelchair from sliding.
- *Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
- Note 1: As an electric wheelchair is a motorised device used in public paths, people are recommended to practice safe and cautious riding habit. Example, people must slow down when navigating a corner. Look out for potholes or uneven grounds. When travelling on slopes, try to enlist assistance from others.
- Note 2: If there are any changes to your health or condition, always seek your doctor's advise before you continue to use the electric wheelchair.
- Note 3: If unsure whether an electric wheelchair is suitable for you, always consult your doctor before purchase or using.
- Note 4: Electric wheelchairs are generally allowed on a flight. Do check with airline of choice beforehand as they may have to make prior arrangements.
- With effect from 1 Feb 2019, the maximum device speed for mobility scooters is 10 km/h as stipulated in the Active Mobility Act. For more details, please click here.
- Personal Mobility Aids (PMAs) such as mobility scooters are not required to register with Land Transport Authority (LTA) or fulfil UL2272 certifications. For more details, please click here.
- 1 year (carry-in) under normal usage.
- Does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.
- Does not cover damages due to water/moisture, accident and misuse.
- Not applicable for international orders. (ie outside of Singapore)
- Register your warranty at https://www.mobot.sg/warranty/