Robowheel Motorised Electric Wheelchair
Robowheel is a one of its kind motorised electric wheelchair in the market. Combining the benefits of a wheelchair and mobility scooter, this electric wheelchair is built for both outdoors and indoors. You ride on the Robowheel on public transport and anyway your day leads. When at home, this mobility scooter can maneuver tight corners with absolute ease. Thanks to its unique Omni wheels which can achieve 360 degrees turn.
Safe and Comfortable
Robowhel motorised electric wheelchair dedicated to offering a safe and fluid driving experience. The fashionable design will be an envy of your peers.
Equipped with fast responsive joystick and patent smooth control technology, riding on an Robowheel is a joy. In addition, the comfortable cushion with wide retractable hand rest further enhances the experience. Furthermore, it comes with intelligent braking whenever the joystick is in a neutral position.
This electric wheelchair can travel up to 25 km on a full charge. If additional distance is required, the Robowheel can be fitted with spare batteries.
The Robowheel electric wheelchair comes with dual high torque 24V 200W rear-driven motors to provide the power to conquer slopes. It can manage 10 degrees slopes with ease.
The Robowheel front wheel frame, rear wheel frame, seat and battery are secured with quick-release levers. The Robowheel features a industry original auto folding feature, which means no hassle at all when folding, for whatever the occasion.
There is an under seat shopping basket to store your belongings whenever you are out with the Robowheel.
- * Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
- Note 1: As an electric wheelchair is a motorised device used in public paths, people are recommended to practice safe and cautious riding habit. Example, people must slow down when navigating a corner. Look out for potholes or uneven grounds. When travelling on slopes, try to enlist assistance from others.
- Note 2: If there are any changes to your health or condition, always seek your doctor's advise before you continue to use the electric wheelchair.
- Note 3: If unsure whether an electric wheelchair is suitable for you, always consult your doctor before purchase or using.
- Note 4: Electric wheelchairs are generally allowed on a flight. Do check with airline of choice beforehand as they may have to make prior arrangements.
- With effect from 1 Feb 2019, the maximum device speed for mobility scooters is 10 km/h as stipulated in the Active Mobility Act. For more details, please click here.
- Personal Mobility Aids (PMAs) such as mobility scooters are not required to register with Land Transport Authority (LTA) or fulfil UL2272 certifications. For more details, please click here.
- 1 year (carry-in) under normal usage.
- Does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.
- Does not cover damages due to water/moisture, accident and misuse.
- Warranty may be void if critical components are modified or replaced with non original or non compatible parts.
- Not applicable for international orders. (ie outside of Singapore)