MWHEEL RC Motorised Electric Wheelchair
MOBOT MWheel RC is the top reclinable motorised electric wheelchair in Singapore! With a powered recliner that is fully controllable, this wheelchair allows you to recline comfortably at incremental angle positions up to a maximum of 40 degrees. Therefore, you can relieve the stress or soreness of sitting in the same position for an extended time. In addition, this wheelchair comes with an extended headrest that provides the utmost comfortable experience.
The MWheel RC motorised electric wheelchair is also one of the most user-friendly wheelchairs. It has a dual control system: joystick and handheld remote. Not only can you control the wheelchair via the joystick, but you or your caregiver can also utilise the handheld remote to control the wheelchair at a distance. This feature enhances the ease and accessibility for both you and your caregiver. In addition, this wheelchair also has a display that provides information on speed, battery status, and more!
Furthermore, the MWheel RC has some notable safety features, such as:
- intelligent braking;
- anti-tipping wheels;
- puncture-proof solid honeycomb tyres;
- front and signal lights;
- electronic horn and hazard lights.
Finally, the MWheel RC reclinable motorised electric wheelchair is easily foldable. Therefore, it can be easily transported in vehicles. Not to mention, this wheelchair is also airline-friendly. You can bring along this wheelchair during your travels.
The MWheel RC is the best choice for those looking for a comfortable reclinable wheelchair.
- *Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
- Note 1: As an electric wheelchair is a motorised device used in public paths, people are recommended to practice safe and cautious riding habit. Example, people must slow down when navigating a corner. Look out for potholes or uneven grounds. When travelling on slopes, try to enlist assistance from others.
- Note 2: If there are any changes to your health or condition, always seek your doctor's advise before you continue to use the electric wheelchair.
- Note 3: If unsure whether an electric wheelchair is suitable for you, always consult your doctor before purchase or using.
- Note 4: Electric wheelchairs are generally allowed on a flight. Do check with airline of choice beforehand as they may have to make prior arrangements.
- Type: Motorised electric wheechair
- Battery type: Detachable Li-ion
- Drive: Rear driven, dual motor
- Max user weight: 100 kg
- Weight w/o batt: 28.2 kg
- Weight w/ 1 x batt: 31 kg
- Dimensions: 1020 x 660 x 1070 mm
- Seat width: 390 mm
- Seat length: 420 mm
- Backrest height: 420 mm
- Backrest width: 430 mm
- Recline angle: Adjustable, Max 40°
- With effect from 1 Feb 2019, the maximum device speed for mobility scooters is 10 km/h as stipulated in the Active Mobility Act. For more details, please click here.
- Personal Mobility Aids (PMAs) such as mobility scooters are not required to register with Land Transport Authority (LTA) or fulfil UL2272 certifications. For more details, please click here.
- 1 year (carry-in) under normal usage.
- Does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.
- Does not cover damages due to water/moisture, accident and misuse.
- Warranty may be void if critical components are modified or replaced with non original or non compatible parts.
- Not applicable for international orders. (ie outside of Singapore)