CAMP Solar Road Bike (bicycle) | MOBOT
The CAMP Solar is an entry level road bike for beginners. This road ride is one of most affordable and value for money road bike for anyone who wishes to transits from foldable bicycle to road bike.
Equipped with SHIMANO SORA front and rear derailleur and LUCE dual pivot caliper brake, the 18 speed CAMP Solar with its lightweight aluminum alloy frame and fork provides the essentials for a good ride. At just 11.7 kg and a neat internal cable routing, the CAMP Solar is one of most affordable entry level road bike in the market.
The CAMP Solar is made of high strength CAMP aluminum advance-grade composite.
The CAMP Solar comes with front and rear dual pivot caliper brakes.
Wheel Size: 700C (622)
Dimensions: 1720 mm (L) x 460 mm (W) x 920 mm (H)
Frame: Aluminum advance-grade composite
Fork: Aluminum advance-grade composite
Drop bar: 400 mm (W), 75 mm (R), 120 mm (D)
Seatpost: 27.2 mm dia x 350 mm
Weight: 11.7 kg
Max Rider Weight: 110 kg
Drivetrain: 18 speed
Chainring: 34/50T, 130 BCD, 5 bolts
Crank: 170 mm
Shift lever: SHIMANO SORA ST-R3000
Front derailleur: SHIMANO SORA FD-R3000
Rear derailleur: SHIMANO SORA RD-R3000
Brake: LUCE AS2.2D, dual pivot caliper brake
Tyres: INNOVA 700 x 25C (25-622)
*Specifications subjected to change without notice.
*Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
LTA advisory message:
If you intend to ride a bicycle on any public path, please ensure that the device meets the following criteria before riding:
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum travelling speed of 10km/h (footpaths) and 25km/h (cycling paths);
- For more details on LTA Active Mobility Act – Rules and Code of Conduct, click here.
- 5 years on frame under normal usage
- 1 year on general parts and components, limited to front fork, saddle, seat post, shift levers, F/R derailleurs, chainring set, crank set, hubs, freewheel set, handlebar set, stem, F/R brakes, brake levers, pedals, fender set, carrier set, bearings and linkage bars.
- All warranty does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads.