CAMP Polo Foldable Bicycle (bike) | MOBOT
CAMP Polo is a lightweight foldable bicycle with a slim classic look.
In addition, this bicycle comes with front and rear disc brakes.
- Wheel size: 20″ (406)
- Dimensions: 1520mm (L) x 570mm (W) x 1140mm (H)
- Folded dimensions: 780mm (L) x 390mm (W) x 630mm (H)
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Steel
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 33.9 mm Ø x 550 mm
- Suspension: –
- Weight: 12.1 kg
- Max rider weight: 110 kg
- Drivetrain: 7 speed
- Chainring: 52T w/double chainguard
- Crank: 170 mm
- Freewheel: SHIMANO Tourney MF-TZ500-7, 14-28T
- Shifter: SHIMANO Tourney SL-FT55
- Front derailleur: -
- Rear derailleur: SHIMANO Tourney RD-FT35
- Brake: YINING YX-BD01, mechanical, 160mm rotor disc
- Tyres: 20 x 1.5 (40-406)
- *Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum travelling speed of 10km/h (footpaths) and 25km/h (cycling paths);
- For more details on LTA Active Mobility Act - Rules and Code of Conduct, click here.
- 3 years (carry-in) warranty on frame under normal usage.
- 1 year (carry-in) on general parts and components, limited to front fork, saddle, seat post, shift levers, F/R derailleurs, chainring set, crank set, hubs, freewheel set, handlebar set, stem, F/R brakes, brake levers, pedals, fender set, carrier set, bearings and linkage bars.
- All warranty does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.
- Warranty may be void if critical components are modified or replaced with non original or non compatible parts.
- Not applicable for international orders. (ie outside of Singapore).