ROYALE Carbon EX M10 Foldable Bicycle (bike) | MOBOT
The ROYALE Carbon EX M10 is the easy to pedal, 10 speed series of the popular ROYALE trifold bicycles. Weighing at 13kg, this bicycle is one of the most compact 10 speed trifold in the market.
This foldable bicycle is purposely built for rider who prefers an external derailleur setup. Using SHIMANO Tiagra 10 speed rear derailleur and shifter, coupled with a 44T chainring and 11-25T freewheel, the ROYALE Carbon EX M10 can conquer tough urban slopes easily. Furthermore, this trifold comes with a carbon tri-spoke front rim.
For riders who prefer a fast ride, there is an option to upgrade* the 44T chainring to 50T.
This bike, like all ROYALE trifold bicycle, is able to fold into a box-like dimension which makes this bicycle easy to carry and store. In addition, the ROYALE Carbon EX M10 comes with trolley wheels which allows this foldable bicycle to be easily pushed around.
Finally, one of the features that our customers loved about this foldable bicycle is that the folding is relatively easy. Most of our customers can fold the ROYALE Carbon EX M10 in less than 10 seconds. Furthermore, the bike is securely folded without the use of straps or magnets.
Without a doubt, the MOBOT ROYALE Carbon EX M10 foldable bicycle is the ultimate choice for riders who appreciate a 10 speed external derailleur setup.
- Wheel size: 16″ (349), Front carbon tri-spoke
- Dimensions: 1480 mm (L) x 540 mm (W) x 960 mm (H)
- Folded dimensions: 600 mm (L) x 380 mm (W) x 630 mm (H)
- Frame: Chromoly steel
- Fork: Chromoly steel
- Handlebar: Aluminum, M bar, 22.2/25.4 mm Ø x 540 mm
- Rear rack: Aluminum
- Seat post: Aluminum, 31.8 mm Ø x 500 mm
- Suspension: Rear rubber
- Weight: 13 kg
- Max rider weight: 110 kg
- Drivetrain: 10 speed
- Chainring: 44T, 130BCD, 5 bolts
- Crank: 170 mm
- Bottom bracket: Square taper, threaded, 119 mm
- Cassette: 11-25T, 10 speed
- Shifter: SHIMANO Tiagra SL-4700
- Hub gear: -
- Rear derailleur: SHIMANO Tiagra RD-4700
- Brake lever: ROYALE BL
- Brake: ROYALE Linear Pull Brake System
- Tyres: Innova, 16 x 1-3/8 (37-349)
- *Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum travelling speed of 10km/h (footpaths) and 25km/h (cycling paths);
- For more details on LTA Active Mobility Act - Rules and Code of Conduct, click here.
- 3 years (carry-in) warranty on frame under normal usage.
- 1 year (carry-in) on general parts and components, limited to front fork, saddle, seat post, shift levers, F/R derailleurs, chainring set, crank set, hubs, freewheel set, handlebar set, stem, F/R brakes, brake levers, pedals, fender set, carrier set, bearings and linkage bars.
- All warranty does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.
- Warranty may be void if critical components are modified or replaced with non original or non compatible parts.
- Not applicable for international orders. (ie outside of Singapore).