MWHEEL XT Motorised Electric Wheelchair
MWheel XT motorised electric wheelchair is the top choice for users who want to travel long distances. With a 20AH high-quality li-ion battery, this electric wheelchair can travel up to 25 km on a full charge.
This motorised wheelchair is very easy to operate, even for users who have limited use of their hands. With the touch of a joystick, the MWheel XT motorised electric wheelchair can move in tight spaces.
In addition, the MWheel XT motorised electric wheelchair is foldable, making it ideal for easy transportation in vehicles or travels.
MWheel XT is a rear-wheel drive motorised electric wheelchair. There are two large 12″ drive wheels mounted in the rear with two smaller 8″ castor wheels located in the front. The MWheel XT is powered by two 240W DC brushless motors.
Finally, MWheel XT complies with the international standard, EN 12184, and Land Transport Authority (LTA) Active mobility requirements.
The MWheel XT is the ideal wheelchair for users who are looking for independence and freedom to go out and continue to enjoy their life.
- *Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
- Note 1: As an electric wheelchair is a motorised device used in public paths, people are recommended to practice safe and cautious riding habit. Example, people must slow down when navigating a corner. Look out for potholes or uneven grounds. When travelling on slopes, try to enlist assistance from others.
- Note 2: If there are any changes to your health or condition, always seek your doctor's advise before you continue to use the electric wheelchair.
- Note 3: If unsure whether an electric wheelchair is suitable for you, always consult your doctor before purchase or using.
- Note 4: Electric wheelchairs are generally allowed on a flight. Do check with airline of choice beforehand as they may have to make prior arrangements.
- With effect from 1 Feb 2019, the maximum device speed for mobility scooters is 10 km/h as stipulated in the Active Mobility Act. For more details, please click here.
- Personal Mobility Aids (PMAs) such as mobility scooters are not required to register with Land Transport Authority (LTA) or fulfil UL2272 certifications. For more details, please click here.
- 1 year (carry-in) under normal usage.
- Does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.
- Does not cover damages due to water/moisture, accident and misuse.
- Not applicable for international orders. (ie outside of Singapore)
- Register your warranty at https://www.mobot.sg/warranty/