CAMP Chameleon Foldable Bicycle (bike) | MOBOT
The CAMP Chameleon is a full aluminum foldable, lightweight and compact bicycle (or bike).
CAMP Chameleon is a new CAMP Gold series. The key differences are the neater tube runs and larger tyres.
The CAMP Chameleon frame, fork, handle and seat post are made of high strength CAMP Aluminum high performance composite. It is corrosion resistant, lightweight with high strength-to-weight ratio.
The CAMP Chameleon foldable bicycle uses 20 inch (37-451) pneumatic tyres.
The CAMP Chameleon comes with front and rear TEKTRO hydraulic disc brakes.
Wheel Size: 20″ (451)
Dimensions: 1580 mm (L) x 570 mm (W) x 1170 mm (H)
Folded Dimensions: 800 mm (L) x 400 mm (W) x 670 mm (H)
Frame: Aluminium high performance composite
Weight: 11.9 kg
Max Rider Weight: 110 kg
Drivetrain: 10 speed
Freewheel: 11-28T, 10 speed
Shift lever: SENSAH ION
Rear derailleur: SENSAH ION
Brake: TEKTRO HB-M285, hydraulic, 160mm rotor disc
Tyres: 20 x 1 3/8 (37-451)
*Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
*Specifications subjected to change without notice.
LTA advisory message:
If you intend to ride a bicycle on any public path, please ensure that the device meets the following criteria before riding:
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum travelling speed of 10km/h (footpaths) and 25km/h (cycling paths);
- For more details on LTA Active Mobility Act – Rules and Code of Conduct, click here.
- 5 years on frame under normal usage
- 1 year on general parts and components, limited to front fork, saddle, seat post, shift levers, F/R derailleurs, chainring set, crank set, hubs, freewheel set, handlebar set, stem, F/R brakes, brake levers, pedals, fender set, carrier set, bearings and linkage bars.
- All warranty does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads.