MWHEEL LX Motorised Electric Wheelchair
Instead of manually manoeuvring the wheelchair, the MOBOT MWheel LX allows the user to drive the wheelchair by the touch of a joystick.
This motorised electric wheelchair is useful for those who have limited use of their hands or find it tiring to use a manual wheelchair.
The MWheel LX comes with front suspensions, anti-tip features and intelligent braking for a stable and comfortable drive.
This wheelchair folds and unfolds in seconds and can conveniently fit into most car trunks.
Powered by 2 x 120W DC brushless motor and 2 x 6.6AH detachable lithium ion battery, this motorised electric wheelchair can travel at 6 km/h (max) covering a good distance of 20 – 25 km on a single charge.
The MWheel LX can operate with a single battery. Therefore you can continue to use the wheelchair while the other battery is charging.
- *Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
- Note 1: As an electric wheelchair is a motorised device used in public paths, people are recommended to practice safe and cautious riding habit. Example, people must slow down when navigating a corner. Look out for potholes or uneven grounds. When travelling on slopes, try to enlist assistance from others.
- Note 2: If there are any changes to your health or condition, always seek your doctor's advise before you continue to use the electric wheelchair.
- Note 3: If unsure whether an electric wheelchair is suitable for you, always consult your doctor before purchase or using.
- Note 4: Electric wheelchairs are generally allowed on a flight. Do check with airline of choice beforehand as they may have to make prior arrangements.
- With effect from 1 Feb 2019, the maximum device speed for mobility scooters is 10 km/h as stipulated in the Active Mobility Act. For more details, please click here.
- Personal Mobility Aids (PMAs) such as mobility scooters are not required to register with Land Transport Authority (LTA) or fulfil UL2272 certifications. For more details, please click here.
- 1 year (carry-in) under normal usage.
- Does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.
- Does not cover damages due to water/moisture, accident and misuse.
- Not applicable for international orders. (ie outside of Singapore)
- Register your warranty at https://www.mobot.sg/warranty/