OXLI 4 Wheels Mobility Scooter
MOBOT Oxli 4W is a new generation of 4 wheels mobility scooters. This mobility scooter adopts a new design and features to suit the user’s expectation of a modern-day transportation tool.
Powered by two 48V 350W motors and a 20AH Li-ion detachable battery, the Oxli 4W mobility scooter is capable of carrying loads up to 120 kg comfortably. In addition, the seat length is a spacious 49 cm with a backrest. This LTA compliant mobility scooter comes with a front and rear basket for your daily shopping.
Finally, the Oxli 4W has many safety features. Firstly, it has an integrated front light to illuminate the path. Secondly, it uses a 9″ front tyre and a 10″ rear tyre for stable traveling over rough terrains. Thirdly, it comes with side mirrors. Finally, the Oxli 4W mobility scooter has a wide handlebar for optimal handling.
The Oxli 4W mobility scooter is certainly one of the most sought-after in Singapore.
- *Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
- Note 1: Mobility scooters are suitable for people who are still able to walk without assistance, but are unable to walk for long distances.
- Note 2: Mobility scooters NOT suitable for people who are unable to sit upright.
- Note 3: Mobility scooters require the use of both hands. Therefore people who have weak hands or grips are NOT suitable to use a mobility scooter.
- Note 4: People must be medically fit to use a mobility scooter. People who are prone to faint or poor vision are NOT suitable to use a mobility scooter. Please consult your doctor if you are unsure.
- Note 5: As a mobility scooter is a motorised device used in public paths, people are recommended to practice safe and cautious riding habit. Example, people must slow down when navigating a corner. Look out for potholes or uneven grounds. When travelling on slopes, try to enlist assistance from others.
- Note 6: If there are any changes to your health or condition, always seek your doctor's advise before you continue to use the mobility scooter.
- Note 7: If unsure whether a mobility scooter is suitable for you, always consult your doctor before purchase or using.
- Type: Electric mobility scooter
- Battery type: Detachable Li-ion battery
- Drive: Rear driven
- Max user weight: 120 kg
- Wheel size: 9" pneumatic front, 10" tubeless rear
- Throttle: Twist
- Speed control: Switch
- Dimensions: 1200 x 570 x 940 mm
- Seat width: 330 mm
- Seat length: 490 mm
- Backrest height: 230 mm
- Backrest width: 250 mm
- Suspension: No
- Foldable: Yes
- With effect from 1 Feb 2019, the maximum device speed for mobility scooters is 10 km/h as stipulated in the Active Mobility Act. For more details, please click here.
- Personal Mobility Aids (PMAs) such as mobility scooters are not required to register with Land Transport Authority (LTA) or fulfil UL2272 certifications. For more details, please click here.
- 1 year (carry-in) under normal usage.
- Does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.
- Does not cover damages due to water/moisture, accident and misuse.
- Warranty may be void if critical components are modified or replaced with non original or non compatible parts.
- Not applicable for international orders. (ie outside of Singapore)