Prime Lite TX 4 Wheels Mobility Scooter
MOBOT Prime Lite TX is an ultra slim, sleek, and modernized design for our Mobility Scooter line. It can fold up to as thin as 38cm; the best part is that it doesn’t sacrifice quality. This model is exceptionally sturdy; only weighing 28kg, it can hold up to 140kg! It is also so compact that even the basket folds down as well.
The Prime Lite TX model can be easily manoeuvred and kept away as it is equipped with trolley wheels and built-in grips at the side for manoeuvering and carrying. This model will hardly occupy space in your car or home compared to the traditional Personal Mobility Scooters.
The handlebar is easy to hold, with a comfortable grip due to its adjustable lever to cater to the user’s arm length. The speed dial and lever on the handlebars are easy to reach, making the vehicle simple to drive. The armrest can be lifted to assist in the onboarding and offboarding of the mobility scooter.
Prime Lite TX also comes with intelligent braking and anti-tipping features, making it safer for users to drive. The battery is detachable for charging and it comes with a lock system feature to protect your mobility scooter.
- *Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
- Note 1: Mobility scooters are suitable for people who are still able to walk without assistance, but are unable to walk for long distances.
- Note 2: Mobility scooters NOT suitable for people who are unable to sit upright.
- Note 3: Mobility scooters require the use of both hands. Therefore people who have weak hands or grips are NOT suitable to use a mobility scooter.
- Note 4: People must be medically fit to use a mobility scooter. People who are prone to faint or poor vision are NOT suitable to use a mobility scooter. Please consult your doctor if you are unsure.
- Note 5: As a mobility scooter is a motorised device used in public paths, people are recommended to practice safe and cautious riding habit. Example, people must slow down when navigating a corner. Look out for potholes or uneven grounds. When travelling on slopes, try to enlist assistance from others.
- Note 6: If there are any changes to your health or condition, always seek your doctor's advise before you continue to use the mobility scooter.
- Note 7: If unsure whether a mobility scooter is suitable for you, always consult your doctor before purchase or using.
- Type: Electric mobility scooter
- Battery type: Detachable Li-ion battery
- Drive: Rear Driven
- Max user weight: 140 kg
- Wheel size: 6" front, 7.3" rear soild rubber
- Throttle: Lever
- Speed control: Dial
- Dimensions: 960 x 490 x 870 mm
- Seat width: 420 mm
- Seat length: 380 mm
- Backrest height: 320 mm
- Backrest width: 440 mm
- Swivel chair: No
- Can be disassemble: Yes
- With effect from 1 Feb 2019, the maximum device speed for mobility scooters is 10 km/h as stipulated in the Active Mobility Act. For more details, please click here.
- Personal Mobility Aids (PMAs) such as mobility scooters are not required to register with Land Transport Authority (LTA) or fulfil UL2272 certifications. For more details, please click here.
- 1 year (carry-in) under normal usage.
- Does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.
- Does not cover damages due to water/moisture, accident and misuse.
- Warranty may be void if critical components are modified or replaced with non original or non compatible parts.
- Not applicable for international orders. (ie outside of Singapore)