FLEXI Prime 2nd GEN 4 Wheels Mobility Scooter
The MOBOT FLEXI Prime 2nd GEN is a reliable and affordable 4 wheels mobility scooter. Therefore, it is suitable for customers who are looking for a basic and compact mobility scooter for their daily travel.
Stable and Safe
Like most 4 wheel mobility scooters, the FLEXI Prime mobility scooter provides maximum stability. It comes with a heavy base which also mounts the battery. In other words, the FLEXI Prime mobility scooter is robust and sturdy. In addition, it’s explosion-proof 8″ tyres do not puncture and require no maintenance. Other than those features, this mobility scooter comes with intelligent braking and anti-tip features. Therefore it is the top choice for a basic yet reliable mobility scooter.
Power and Range
Powered by a 24V 250W motor with 12AH lead-acid battery, the FLEXI Prime mobility scooter travels at a max speed of 8 km/h (Reverse: 3 km/h). It covers a good distance of 15 – 20 km on a single charge.
The dial mounted on the control panel allows you to adjusts the speed easily.
You just need to release the lever throttle to slow down. This brings the mobility scooter to a gradual stop. The FLEXI Prime has intelligent braking. In other words, it does not roll back when stopping at a gradual slope*.
*Less than 6 degrees slope
The FLEXI Prime 4 wheels mobility scooter can be disassembled into different components to easy transportation and storage. Therefore, you can load the mobility scooter onto the car boot with ease.
- *Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
- Note 1: Mobility scooters are suitable for people who are still able to walk without assistance, but are unable to walk for long distances.
- Note 2: Mobility scooters NOT suitable for people who are unable to sit upright.
- Note 3: Mobility scooters require the use of both hands. Therefore people who have weak hands or grips are NOT suitable to use a mobility scooter.
- Note 4: People must be medically fit to use a mobility scooter. People who are prone to faint or poor vision are NOT suitable to use a mobility scooter. Please consult your doctor if you are unsure.
- Note 5: As a mobility scooter is a motorised device used in public paths, people are recommended to practice safe and cautious riding habit. Example, people must slow down when navigating a corner. Look out for potholes or uneven grounds. When travelling on slopes, try to enlist assistance from others.
- Note 6: If there are any changes to your health or condition, always seek your doctor's advise before you continue to use the mobility scooter.
- Note 7: If unsure whether a mobility scooter is suitable for you, always consult your doctor before purchase or using.
- With effect from 1 Feb 2019, the maximum device speed for mobility scooters is 10 km/h as stipulated in the Active Mobility Act. For more details, please click here.
- Personal Mobility Aids (PMAs) such as mobility scooters are not required to register with Land Transport Authority (LTA) or fulfil UL2272 certifications. For more details, please click here.
- 1 year (carry-in) under normal usage.
- Does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.
- Does not cover damages due to water/moisture, accident and misuse.
- Not applicable for international orders. (ie outside of Singapore)
- Register your warranty at https://www.mobot.sg/warranty/