FIIDOM 3 Wheels Mobility Scooter
MOBOT Fiidom is a new generation of 3 wheels mobility scooters. This mobility scooter adopts a new design and features to suit the user’s expectation of a modern-day transportation tool.
Powered by two 48V 400W motors and an astonishing 30AH Li-ion detachable battery, the Fiidom is the only long-distance mobility scooter in the market. This mobility scooter is capable of carrying loads up to 120 kg comfortably. In addition, this mobility scooter fits a large-size rider on its spacious 50 x 22 cm seat with a backrest.
Aside from the large battery capacity, the Fiidom mobility scooter has a more streamlined frame with high ground clearance for that sleek look.
The MOBOT Fiidom has many notable features. Firstly, it is equipped with front and rear suspension. Secondly, it has an integrated front light to illuminate the path and rear signal lights. Thirdly, it uses 10″ tyres for stable traveling over rough terrains. Next, it has a wide handlebar for optimal handling. Finally, the Fiidom comes with an anti-theft alarm to protect your mobility scooter.
The MOBOT Fiidom mobility scooter is the only choice for riders who want to have the freedom to ride anywhere.
- Note 1: Mobility scooters are suitable for people who are still able to walk without assistance, but are unable to walk for long distances.
- Note 2: Mobility scooters NOT suitable for people who are unable to sit upright.
- Note 3: Mobility scooters require the use of both hands. Therefore people who have weak hands or grips are NOT suitable to use a mobility scooter.
- Note 4: People must be medically fit to use a mobility scooter. People who are prone to faint or poor vision are NOT suitable to use a mobility scooter. Please consult your doctor if you are unsure.
- Note 5: As a mobility scooter is a motorised device used in public paths, people are recommended to practice safe and cautious riding habit. Example, people must slow down when navigating a corner. Look out for potholes or uneven grounds. When travelling on slopes, try to enlist assistance from others.
- Note 6: If there are any changes to your health or condition, always seek your doctor's advise before you continue to use the mobility scooter.
- Note 7: If unsure whether a mobility scooter is suitable for you, always consult your doctor before purchase or using.
- Type: Electric mobility scooter
- Battery type: Detachable Li-ion battery
- Drive: Rear driven
- Max user weight: 120 kg
- Wheel size: 10" tubeless
- Throttle: Twist
- Control: Forward & Reverse
- Dimensions: 1230 x 600 x 1120 mm
- Seat width: 220 mm
- Seat length: 500 mm
- Backrest height: 270 mm
- Backrest width: 180 mm
- Suspension: Yes
- Foldable: No
- *Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
- With effect from 1 Feb 2019, the maximum device speed for mobility scooters is 10 km/h as stipulated in the Active Mobility Act. For more details, please click here.
- Personal Mobility Aids (PMAs) such as mobility scooters are not required to register with Land Transport Authority (LTA) or fulfil UL2272 certifications. For more details, please click here.
- 1 year (carry-in) under normal usage.
- Does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.
- Does not cover damages due to water/moisture, accident and misuse.
- Warranty may be void if critical components are modified or replaced with non original or non compatible parts.
- Not applicable for international orders. (ie outside of Singapore)