OVO LTA approved Electric Bicycle (ebike) | MOBOT
OVO is LTA approved affixed with orange seal and EN15194 certified ebike (or electric bicycle).
OVO is the first LTA type approved, EN15194 certified ebike with dual batteries. With a combined capacity of 13AH, this ebike can travel up to 70 km on a full charge. Constructed using 6061 aluminum and uses 20″ x 1.95″ tyres, the OVO is an incredibly unique ebike, built for cruising in style.
Note 1: In Singapore, ebike is also known as Power-Assisted Bicycle (PAB).
The OVO ebike frame uses 6061 aluminum which is commonly used for aircraft components. This type of aluminum has high strength and good corrosion resistance.
This LTA approved 20″ electric bicycle adopts a simplistic and modern frame with curve edges.
This ebike uses a 36V 240W DC brushless motor. There are 3 levels of electric assistance mode to choose from, depending on the riding condition.
The OVO LTA approved power-assisted bicycle (PAB) adopts a dual battery system.
The 36V 7.8AH + 5.2AH (detachable) li-ion battery is able to assist the rider up to 70 km per full charge.
This PAB uses 20″ diameter and 1.95″ wide tyres. Therefore this ebike is suitable for urban city and also partially rough terrain use.
This ebike comes with a smart display panel that displays the speed, electric assistance level, battery level and distance travelled.
The OVO electric bicycle uses front and rear disc brakes. In addition, this PAB comes with integrated front light (white) and remote control key lock.
Wheel Size: 20″ (406)
Dimensions: 1500 mm (L) x 600 mm (W) x 1020 mm (H)
Folded dimensions: –
Frame: Aluminum alloy
Weight: 19.5 kg
Max load: 120 kg
System voltage: 36V
Battery capacity: 13AH
Drivetrain: 250W, 3 assist modes, single speed
Shift lever: –
Rear derailleur: –
Brake: FILEL F6, mechanical, 160mm rotor disc
Tyres: 20 x 1.95 (50-406)
*Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
Hear what our customers want to say about MOBOT OVO
Electric bicycles (e-bikes) are also known as Power-Assisted Bicycles (PABs).
OVO (S1-1) is type approved by LTA.
The use of e-bike in Singapore is regulated by the authorities. Some of the important ebike regulations are:
1. PAB rider must wear a helmet when riding on roads.
2. PAB rider and pillion must be 16 years and above
3. PABs cannot be used on pedestrian pathways.
4. PAB rider must pass ebike safety theory test.
LTA advisory message:
If you intend to ride a bicycle, PAB or PMD on any public path, please ensure that the device meets the following criteria before riding:
- Must be registered with LTA (applicable to PABs and PMDs);
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum motorised device speed of 25km/h (applicable to PMDs) or maximum motor-assistance speed of 25km/h (applicable to PABs);
- Must be UL2272-certified (applicable to motorised PMDs);
- Must comply with the EN15194 standard (applicable to PABs);
- Must be type approved by LTA (applicable to PABs)
- Maximum continuous rated power of 250W (applicable to PABs); and
- Must not have any start-up assistance / throttle feature (applicable to PABs).