ECO DRIVE LTA approved Electric Bicycle (ebike) | MOBOT
The ECO DRIVE is a LTA approved affixed with orange seal, EN15194:2017 certified ebike (or electric bicycle).
The ECO DRIVE adopts a vintage step-through frame design with a modern twist. This design is time tested and proven in terms of durability and ease of mounting and dismounting. Equipped with 20″ cast aluminum sports rim and rear rack, the ECO DRIVE is the best pick for a no frills, simple and useful ebike.
- Note 1: In Singapore, ebike or electric bicycle is also known as Power Assisted Bicycles (PABs).
- Note 2: Eco Drive ebike is suitable for food delivery riders such as Foodpanda, Grabfood and Deliveroo.
- Note 3: Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
- Note 4: As the actual range the ebike can travel depends on a lot of factors. Key factors such as weight of rider, load, assist mode, terrain, riding style and condition of the ebike affect the actual range. As such, the range indicated is based on a new ebike, 60kg rider, no additional load, mid assist mode, travelling on a straight path continuously.
- Note 5: The actual maximum assisted speed the ebike can attain depends on a lot of factors. Key factors such as weight of rider, load, assist mode, terrain, riding style and condition of the ebike affect the maximum assisted speed. As such, under an unladen, no resistance and highest assist mode condition, the maximum speed is between 22 to 24 km/h.
- Note 6: The price excludes a $11 transfer fee payable directly to Land Transport Authority via LTA onemotoring website.
- Note 7: Riding in rain, through deep water or splashing through puddles can lead to water entering the electrical components such as controller, LCD meter, sensor and motors. This may cause the ebike to malfunction. Such water damages are not covered under the warranty.
- PAB rider must wear a helmet when riding on roads;
- PAB rider and pillion must be 16 years and above;
- PABs cannot be used on pedestrian pathways;
- PAB rider must pass ebike safety theory test; and
- PAB must not be modified.
- Must be registered with LTA (applicable to PABs and PMDs);
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum motorised device speed of 25km/h (applicable to PMDs) or maximum motor-assistance speed of 25km/h (applicable to PABs);
- Must be UL2272-certified (applicable to motorised PMDs);
- Must comply with the EN15194 standard (applicable to PABs);
- Must be type approved by LTA (applicable to PABs);
- Maximum continuous rated power of 250W (applicable to PABs); and
- Must not have any start-up assistance / throttle feature (applicable to PABs).
- 6 months (carry-in) under normal usage.
- Does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.
- Does not cover damages due to water/moisture, accident and misuse.
- Warranty may be void if critical components are modified or replaced with non original or non compatible parts.
- Not applicable for international orders. (ie outside of Singapore.)