ROYALE Carbon GT M9 Foldable Bicycle (bike) | MOBOT
The ROYALE Carbon GT foldable bicycle is a purposely built bike for anyone who wants a seamless transfer between the various modes of transport. This bike caters to riders who prefer the premium MOBOT ROYALE. This trifold uses front carbon fibre rim, gold components, ezy wheels extender, detachable pedals and 349 tyres with white reflective strips* for added safety during night cycling.
*except for NAVY BLUE
This bike folds into a box-like dimension which makes this bicycle easy to carry and store. In addition, the ROYALE Carbon GT comes with trolley wheels which allows this foldable bicycle to be easily pushed around.
Finally, one of the features that our customers loved about the foldable bicycle is that the folding is relatively easy. Most of our customers can fold the ROYALE Carbon M6 in less than 10 seconds. Furthermore, the bike is securely folded without the use of straps or magnets.
Without a doubt, the MOBOT ROYALE Carbon GT foldable bicycle is the ultimate choice for the urban commuter.
The ROYALE Carbon GT comes with the M-bar version.
M-bar allows a more upright riding posture.
Wheel Size: 16″ (349)
Dimensions: 1480 mm (L) x 540 mm (W) x 960 mm (H)
Folded Dimensions: 600 mm (L) x 380 mm (W) x 630 mm (H)
Frame: Chromoly steel
Seatpost: Aluminum, 31.8 mm dia x 510 mm
Suspension: Rear rubber
Weight: 12.8 kg
Max Rider Weight: 110 kg
Drivetrain: 9 speed c/w STURMEY ARCHER 3 speed internal gear hub
Chainring: 46T, 130 BCD, 5 bolts
Crank: 170 mm
Cassette: 13/15/17T, 3 speed
Shift lever: ROYALE SL
Rear derailleur: ROYALE 3SP
Brake: ROYALE Linear Pull brake system
Tyres: 16 x 1-3/8 (37-349)
- *Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum travelling speed of 10km/h (footpaths) and 25km/h (cycling paths);
- For more details on LTA Active Mobility Act - Rules and Code of Conduct, click here.
- 3 years (carry-in) warranty on frame under normal usage.
- 1 year (carry-in) on general parts and components, limited to front fork, saddle, seat post, shift levers, F/R derailleurs, chainring set, crank set, hubs, freewheel set, handlebar set, stem, F/R brakes, brake levers, pedals, fender set, carrier set, bearings and linkage bars.
- All warranty does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.
- Warranty may be void if critical components are modified or replaced with non original or non compatible parts.
- Not applicable for international orders. (ie outside of Singapore).