ROYALE Carbon Lite M3 Foldable Bicycle (bike) | MOBOT
The ROYALE Carbon Lite M3 is premium version of the ROYALE Lite series. The ROYALE Carbon Lite is a lightweight, 3 speed, front and rear carbon fibre tri-spoke wheels foldable bicycle. Weighing at 11.4 kg, this bicycle is one of the lightest available in the market.
This lightweight foldable bicycle is a purposely built bike for anyone who wants a seamless transfer between the various modes of transport. This bike caters to riders who values weight and are comfortable for 3 gear selections.
This bike folds into a box-like dimension which makes this bicycle easy to carry and store. In addition, the ROYALE Carbon Lite M3 comes with trolley wheels which allows this foldable bicycle to be easily pushed around.
Finally, one of the features that our customers loved about the foldable bicycle is that the folding is relatively easy. Most of our customers can fold the ROYALE Carbon Lite M3 in less than 10 seconds. Furthermore, the bike is securely folded without the use of straps or magnets.
Without a doubt, the MOBOT ROYALE Carbon Lite M3 foldable bicycle is the ultimate choice for the urban commuter.
Wheel Size: 16″ (349), Carbon tri-spoke
Dimensions: 1480 mm (L) x 540 mm (W) x 960 mm (H)
Folded Dimensions: 600 mm (L) x 380 mm (W) x 630 mm (H)
Frame: Chromoly steel
Seatpost: Aluminum, 31.8 mm dia x 510 mm
Suspension: Rear rubber
Weight: 11.4 kg
Max Rider Weight: 110 kg
Drivetrain: 3 speed
Chainring: 46T, 130 BCD, 5 bolts
Cassette: 13/15/17T, 3 speed
Shift lever: ROYALE SL
Rear derailleur: ROYALE 3SP
Brake: ROYALE Linear Pull brake system
Tyres: 16 x 1-3/8 (37-349)
*Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
LTA advisory message:
If you intend to ride a bicycle on any public path, please ensure that the device meets the following criteria before riding:
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum travelling speed of 10km/h (footpaths) and 25km/h (cycling paths);
- For more details on LTA Active Mobility Act – Rules and Code of Conduct, click here.
- 5 years on frame under normal usage
- 1 year on general parts and components, limited to front fork, saddle, seat post, shift levers, F/R derailleurs, chainring set, crank set, hubs, freewheel set, handlebar set, stem, F/R brakes, brake levers, pedals, fender set, carrier set, bearings and linkage bars.
- All warranty does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.