FLEXI Air 3 Wheels Mobility Scooter
The MOBOT FLEXI Air is a lightweight 3 wheels mobility scooter. It is designed for users to independently load the mobility scooter into car boot.
The battery and seat can be detached from the mobility scooter. With that, the mobility frame can be easily loaded into car boot.
The FLEXI Air 3 wheels mobility scooter uses a simple interface yet giving you a suave experience when riding this mobility scooter. Elderlies do not have to strain oneself while adjusting to your e-wheeler. The simple commands and buttons are located within a one-arm length. The presence of inter-locks helps prevent the mobility scooter from turning too tight. There is also the horn where you can alert people that you are present. The LED light is useful during night time or low visibility to provide you with a sense of safety.
Comfortable seat and gears
This MOBOT mobility scooter folds easily. You can simply pull it like a compact trolley. With the reverse gear provided, users do not need to hassle and make a big U-turn. The seat is rectangular, so users have a more stable surface for their body. The back rest allows users to relax, so they do not have to strain their back while riding this mobility scooter. For the throttle, it is intuitive and sensitive. Go at your own pace so you can be relaxed and the ride will be safe as well. With durable tires, users can have great stability and travel comfortably with good control.
The FLEXI Air mobility scooter is useful and reliable because you can rely on both trays. You can hang your bag on the front tray and as for the back tray, you can put your grocery/shopping bags or baskets with 3 lock positions that can hold up to 25kg. Hence, when you are going shopping and running errands, you do not have to carry them but simply put it on the trays provided.
- *Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
- Note 1: Mobility scooters are suitable for people who are still able to walk without assistance, but are unable to walk for long distances.
- Note 2: Mobility scooters NOT suitable for people who are unable to sit upright.
- Note 3: Mobility scooters require the use of both hands. Therefore people who have weak hands or grips are NOT suitable to use a mobility scooter.
- Note 4: People must be medically fit to use a mobility scooter. People who are prone to faint or poor vision are NOT suitable to use a mobility scooter. Please consult your doctor if you are unsure.
- Note 5: As a mobility scooter is a motorised device used in public paths, people are recommended to practice safe and cautious riding habit. Example, people must slow down when navigating a corner. Look out for potholes or uneven grounds. When travelling on slopes, try to enlist assistance from others.
- Note 6: If there are any changes to your health or condition, always seek your doctor's advise before you continue to use the mobility scooter.
- Note 7: If unsure whether a mobility scooter is suitable for you, always consult your doctor before purchase or using.
- With effect from 1 Feb 2019, the maximum device speed for mobility scooters is 10 km/h as stipulated in the Active Mobility Act. For more details, please click here.
- Personal Mobility Aids (PMAs) such as mobility scooters are not required to register with Land Transport Authority (LTA) or fulfil UL2272 certifications. For more details, please click here.
- 1 year (carry-in) under normal usage.
- Does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.
- Does not cover damages due to water/moisture, accident and misuse.
- Warranty may be void if critical components are modified or replaced with non original or non compatible parts.
- Not applicable for international orders. (ie outside of Singapore)