MOBOT EV UL2272 Seated Electric Scooter
MOBOT EV is a UL2272 certified, LTA compliant e-scooter. EV UL2272 series is the most popular family e-scooter in Singapore. The EV seated e-scooter is one of the only weight compliant 3-seater family e-scooter in Singapore.
The ultimate 3 seater family e-scooter is here. The EV UL2272 certified e-scooter embodies the words practicality, safety, and comfort. Built with a comfortable 2 seats, it’s robust structure can withstand weights of up to 160kg*. The e-scooter’s wider frame allows for an add-on child seat at the front while still ensuring enough leg room for all.
- *Recommended total riders' weight: Less than 130 kg
Material & Build
Built with a high tensile aluminium alloy body, EV UL2272 certified e-scooter can take-on various climate conditions such as high humidity and heat. The 14″ tires and front suspension allow the rider to ease through rougher terrains; Coupled with a wide handlebar which maximizes comfort for travelling longer distances.
Flaunting a twist throttle with key lock and anti-theft alarm, the EV family e-scooter assures the safeguard of your scooter. The electronic security system acts as a deterring factor but we do of course recommend a strong physical lock when leaving your e-scooter out for long.
Range & Power
Equipped with a 48V, 240W brushless motor, the MOBOT EV can effortlessly climb slopes of up to 10°.
In addition, the 10AH detachable li-ion battery will take you up to 25-35km.
Therefore the MOBOT EV UL2272 certified three-seater family e-scooter is certainly the first choice for families.
- Note 1: Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
- Note 2: As the actual range the e-scooter can travel depends on a lot of factors. Key factors such as weight of rider, load, assist mode, terrain, riding style and condition of the e-scooter affect the actual range. As such, the range indicated is based on a new e-scooter, 60kg rider, no additional load, max speed, travelling on a straight path continuously.
- Note 2: The actual maximum speed the e-scooter can attain depends on a lot of factors. Key factors such as weight of rider, load, speed mode, terrain, riding style and condition of the e-scooter affect the maximum speed. As such, under an unladen, no resistance and highest assist mode condition, the maximum speed is between 23 to 24.5 km/h.
- Note 4: The price excludes a $7 transfer fee payable directly to Land Transport Authority via LTA onemotoring website.
- Note 5: Riding in rain, through deep water or splashing through puddles can lead to water entering the electrical components such as controller, LCD meter, sensor and motor. This may cause the e-scooter to malfunction. Such water damages are not covered under the warranty.
- Note 6: Any modifications to the e-scooter will pose a safety risk as the e-scooter is not tested to the modifications. In particular, modifications to the frame, front fork, rear rack, and any electrical components such as the motor, battery, controller, sensor, and meter may have serious consequences such as accidents, breakage, fire, or total component failure.
Electric scooters (e-scooters) are also known as Personal Mobility Devices (PMDs).
This e-scooter is LTA compliant and certified to UL2272.
The use of e-scooter in Singapore is regulated by the authorities. Some of the e-scooter regulations are:
1. PMD must be inspected by LTA authorised centers every 2 years.
2. PMD rider must be 16 years and above or under adult supervision.
3. PMD cannot be used on pedestrian pathways and roads.
4. PMD rider must pass e-scooter safety theory test.
If you intend to ride a bicycle, PAB or PMD on any public path, please ensure that the device meets the following criteria before riding:
- Must be registered with LTA (applicable to PABs and PMDs);
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum motorised device speed of 25km/h (applicable to PMDs) or maximum motor-assistance speed of 25km/h (applicable to PABs);
- Must be UL2272-certified (applicable to motorised PMDs);
- Must comply with the EN15194 standard (applicable to PABs);
- Must be type approved by LTA (applicable to PABs);
- Maximum continuous rated power of 250W (applicable to PABs); and
- Must not have any start-up assistance / throttle feature (applicable to PABs).
- 6 months (carry-in) under normal usage.
- Does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.
- Does not cover damages due to water/moisture, accident and misuse.
- Warranty may be void if critical components are modified or replaced with non original or non compatible parts.
- Not applicable for international orders. (ie outside of Singapore.)
For full warranty terms and conditions, refer to Warranty Policy.