MOBOT EV UL2272 Seated Electric Scooter
MOBOT EV is a UL2272 certified, LTA compliant e-scooter. EV UL2272 series is the most popular family e-scooter in Singapore. The EV seated e-scooter is one of the only weight compliant 3-seater family e-scooter in Singapore.
The ultimate 3 seater family e-scooter is here. The EV UL2272 certified e-scooter embodies the words practicality, safety, and comfort. Built with a comfortable 2 seats, it’s robust structure can withstand weights of up to 160kg. The e-scooter’s wider frame allows for an add-on child seat at the front while still ensuring enough leg room for all.
Material & Build
Built with a high tensile aluminium alloy body, EV UL2272 certified e-scooter can take-on various climate conditions such as high humidity and heat. The 14″ tires and front suspension allow the rider to ease through rougher terrains; Coupled with a wide handlebar which maximizes comfort for travelling longer distances.
Flaunting a twist throttle with key lock and anti-theft alarm, the EV family e-scooter assures the safeguard of your scooter. The electronic security system acts as a deterring factor but we do of course recommend a strong physical lock when leaving your e-scooter out for long.
Range & Power
Equipped with a 48V, 240W brushless motor, the MOBOT EV can effortlessly climb slopes of up to 10°.
In addition, the 10AH detachable li-ion battery will take you up to 35-45km.
Therefore the MOBOT EV UL2272 certified three-seater family e-scooter is certainly the first choice for families.
- Note 1: Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
- Note 2: As the actual range the e-scooter can travel depends on a lot of factors. Key factors such as weight of rider, load, assist mode, terrain, riding style and condition of the e-scooter affect the actual range. As such, the range indicated is based on a new e-scooter, 60kg rider, no additional load, max speed, travelling on a straight path continuously.
- Note 3: The price excludes a $7 transfer fee payable directly to Land Transport Authority via LTA onemotoring website.
Electric scooters (e-scooters) are also known as Personal Mobility Devices (PMDs).
This e-scooter is LTA compliant and certified to UL2272.
The use of e-scooter in Singapore is regulated by the authorities. Some of the e-scooter regulations are:
1. PMD must be inspected by LTA authorised centers every 2 years.
2. PMD rider must be 16 years and above or under adult supervision.
3. PMD cannot be used on pedestrian pathways and roads.
4. PMD rider must pass e-scooter safety theory test.
- Must be registered with LTA (applicable to PABs and PMDs);
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum motorised device speed of 25km/h (applicable to PMDs) or maximum motor-assistance speed of 25km/h (applicable to PABs);
- Must be UL2272-certified (applicable to motorised PMDs);
- Must comply with the EN15194 standard (applicable to PABs);
- Must be type approved by LTA (applicable to PABs);
- Maximum continuous rated power of 250W (applicable to PABs); and
- Must not have any start-up assistance / throttle feature (applicable to PABs).
- 6 months (carry-in) under normal usage.
- Does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.
- Does not cover damages due to water/moisture, accident and misuse.
- Not applicable for international orders. (ie outside of Singapore)
- Register your warranty at https://www.mobot.sg/warranty/