MOBOT EV2 UL2272 Seated Electric Scooter
MOBOT EV2 is a UL2272 certified, LTA compliant e-scooter. EV UL2272 series is the most popular family e-scooter in Singapore. Unlike the EV, the EV2 comes with front and rear suspension. This seated e-scooter is one of the larger and most comfortable weight compliant 2-seater family e-scooter in Singapore.
The EV2 UL2272 certified e-scooter embodies the words practicality, safety, and comfort. Built as a comfortable 2 seater e-scooter, it’s robust structure can withstand weights of up to 160kg. The e-scooter’s wider frame ensures enough leg room for all.
Material & Build
Built with a high tensile aluminium alloy body, EV2 UL2272 certified e-scooter can take-on various climate conditions such as high humidity and heat. The 14″ tires, front and rear suspension allow the rider to ease through rougher terrains; Coupled with a wide handlebar which maximizes comfort for travelling longer distances.
Flaunting a twist throttle with key lock and anti-theft alarm, the EV2 family e-scooter assures the safeguard of your scooter. The electronic security system acts as a deterring factor but we do of course recommend a strong physical lock when leaving your e-scooter out for long.
Range & Power
Equipped with a 48V, 240W brushless motor, the MOBOT EV2 can effortlessly climb slopes of up to 10°.
In addition, the 10AH li-ion battery will take you up to 35-45km.
Therefore the MOBOT EV2 UL2272 certified two-seater family e-scooter is certainly the first choice for small families.
* Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
From 1 April 2020, e-scooter will be inspected and registered with Land Transport Authority (LTA) before transferring the ownership to you. The $7 transfer fee is payable by the customer directly to LTA.
From 5 Nov 2019, e-scooters are not allowed to be used on pedestrian paths or footpaths.
As of 15 Sep 2019, the EV2 is certified to UL2272.
For more details on LTA registration, please refer to this article.
LTA advisory message:
If you intend to ride a bicycle, PAB or PMD on any public path, please ensure that the device meets the following criteria before riding:
- Must be registered with LTA (applicable to PABs and PMDs);
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum motorised device speed of 25km/h (applicable to PMDs) or maximum motor-assistance speed of 25km/h (applicable to PABs);
- Must be UL2272-certified (applicable to motorised PMDs);
- Must comply with the EN15194 standard (applicable to PABs);
- Must be type approved by LTA (applicable to PABs)
- Maximum continuous rated power of 250W (applicable to PABs); and
- Must not have any start-up assistance / throttle feature (applicable to PABs).