MOBOT DYNAMIC MINI 16 LTA approved Electric Bicycle (ebike)
The DYNAMIC MINI 16 is a LTA approved affixed with orange seal, EN15194 certified ebike (or electric bicycle).
Put some extra boost into your everyday commute with the MOBOT DYNAMIC MINI 16 foldable electric bicycle (e-bike) engineered in France. Its 36V 250W brushless motor will take the huff and puff out of your up-slopes and allow you to reach your everyday destination faster than before.
We believe the journey to work should be an enjoyable one, and this e-bike truly makes cycling a breeze. The MOBOT DYNAMIC MINI 16 is also one of the most affordable foldable ebike in the market.
Note 1: In Singapore, ebike is also known as Power-Assisted Bicycle (PAB).
Suitable for Tight Spaces
The DYNAMIC MINI 16 e-bike is only 0.65m (H) x 0.40m (W) when fully folded. It only takes 4 easy steps and the electric bicycle can fit comfortably into the boot of any car and even brought onto trains and buses. Therefore, this e-bike is the perfect personal electric vehicle to take on public transport. Furthermore, it is able to stand and be trolley-ed around when folded.
Extra Load? No Problem!
Formed with high tensile aluminium alloy, its light 17.25KG frame can withstand weights of up to 125KG. Equipped with a rear rack for extra baggage which can also be converted to a rear seat. the DYNAMIC MINI 16 runs on 16″ wide tyres. This electric bicycle is ready to take on bumps and the most uneven surfaces.
The front of the electric bicycle flaunts a front headlight and rear reflector. You’ll never have to worry about visibility on a night ride.
Quality Battery Technology – Peace of Mind
Powered by an 8AH Lithium-ion battery, the DYNAMIC MINI 16 has safely packed 35-50KM of range into the e-bike. In other words, it has ample distance for your ride to work and back home.
In addition, the li-ion batteries go through strict quality tests to ensure your safety, containing a smart BMS (Battery Management System) that prevents the scooter from overcharging.
These functions include a battery capacity indicator and 3 tiers of power you can choose to your level of comfort.
Electric bicycles (e-bikes) are also known as Power-Assisted Bicycles (PABs).
MINI 16″ is type approved by LTA.
The use of e-bike in Singapore is regulated by the authorities. Some of the important ebike regulations are:
1. PAB rider must wear a helmet when riding on roads.
2. PAB rider and pillion must be 16 years and above
3. PABs cannot be used on pedestrian pathways.
LTA advisory message:
If you intend to ride a bicycle, PAB or PMD on any public path, please ensure that the device meets the following criteria before riding:
- Must be registered with LTA (applicable to PABs and PMDs);
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum motorised device speed of 25km/h (applicable to PMDs) or maximum motor-assistance speed of 25km/h (applicable to PABs);
- Must be UL2272-certified (applicable to motorised PMDs);
- Must comply with the EN15194 standard (applicable to PABs);
- Must be type approved by LTA (applicable to PABs)
- Maximum continuous rated power of 250W (applicable to PABs); and
- Must not have any start-up assistance / throttle feature (applicable to PABs).