ROYALE M6 Foldable Bicycle (bike) | MOBOT
The ROYALE M6 foldable bicycle is a purposely built bike for anyone who wants a seamless transfer between the various modes of transport.
This bike folds into a compact box-like dimension. For this reason, this bicycle is one of the easiest to carry and store in the industry. In addition, the ROYALE by MOBOT M6 comes with trolley wheels. Therefore the bicycle can be pushed into areas where cycling is prohibited.
*Not applicable for the Porcelain and Wufu.
Finally, one of the features that our customers loved about the foldable bicycle is that the folding is relatively easy. Most of our customers can fold the ROYALE M6 in less than 10 seconds. Furthermore, the bike secures in a folded position without the use of straps or magnets.
Without a doubt, the ROYALE foldable bicycle is the ultimate choice for the urban commuter.
The ROYALE comes in 2 variations: the M-bar and S-bar.
M-bar allows a more upright riding posture while the S-bar adopts an sporty (aggressive) riding posture.
This M6 model is using M-bar. If you are looking for S-bar, choose the S6 model.
- Wheel size: 16″ (349)
- Dimensions: 1480 mm (L) x 540 mm (W) x 960 mm (H)
- Folded dimensions: 600 mm (L) x 380 mm (W) x 630 mm (H)
- Frame: Chromoly steel
- Fork: Chromoly steel
- Rear rack: Aluminum
- Handlebar: Aluminum, M bar, 22.2/25.4 mm Ø x 540 mm
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 31.8 mm Ø x 510 mm
- Suspension: Rear rubber
- Weight: 13.1 kg
- Max rider weight: 110 kg
- Drivetrain: 6 speed
- Chainring: 48T, 130BCD, 5 bolts
- Crank: 170 mm
- Bottom bracket: Square taper, threaded, 119 mm
- Cassette: 13/16T, 2 speed
- Shifter: ROYALE SL
- Hub gear: Sturmey Archer S-RF3, 3 speed, 177% gear ratio
- Rear derailleur: ROYALE 2SP
- Brake lever: ROYALE BL
- Brake: ROYALE Linear Pull Brake System
- Tyres: Innova, 16 x 1-3/8 (37-349)
- *Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum travelling speed of 10km/h (footpaths) and 25km/h (cycling paths);
- For more details on LTA Active Mobility Act - Rules and Code of Conduct, click here.
- 3 years (carry-in) warranty on frame under normal usage.
- 1 year (carry-in) on general parts and components, limited to front fork, saddle, seat post, shift levers, F/R derailleurs, chainring set, crank set, hubs, freewheel set, handlebar set, stem, F/R brakes, brake levers, pedals, fender set, carrier set, bearings and linkage bars.
- All warranty does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.
- Warranty may be void if critical components are modified or replaced with non original or non compatible parts.
- Not applicable for international orders. (ie outside of Singapore).