CAMP iLEAP GTX Mountain Bike
The CAMP iLEAP GTX mountain bike is the multi-purpose machine for commuting, dirt track and smoother XC trails. 26″ wheels, flat handlebar, upright positioning and suspension fork, the CAMP iLEAP GTX mountain bike is suitable for on-road and off-road riding.
The CAMP iLEAP GTX is a 26″, 27 speed, hardtail mountain bike.
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Size: 26″ * 15″ / 17″
Dimensions: 1680 mm (L) x 640 mm (W) x 1000 mm (H)
Weight: 14.0 kg
FRAME & FORK
Frame: Aluminium alloy 6061
Fork: 330-ML, alloy suspension fork, 100 mm travel, with lockout
Seat clamp: Alloy
Saddle: CAMP MTB
Seat pole: Alloy 31.6 mm x 350 mm
Seat tube: Alloy 80″*31.8 mm 7° 3D forge
Handlebar: Alloy flat bar 31.8 mm x 680 mm
Grips: Rubber 130 mm
Chain: 110L, 9-speed
Bottom bracket: Steel cup + bearing 68 mm
Crankset: SHIMANO FCTY301 24/34/42T
Shift lever: SHIMANO ALTUS SL-M2000 3 x 9-speed
Freewheel: 11-36T, 9-speed
Front derailleur: SHIMANO FDT Y500
Rear derailleur: SHIMANO ALTUS RD-M2000
Front: SHIMANO MT200, hydraulic disc, 160 mm rotor disc
Rear: SHIMANO MT200, hydraulic disc, 160 mm rotor disc
WHEELS & TYRES
Hub: Alloy disc hub 32H W/QR Black
Rims: Alloy double wall 26″ 1.5*14G*32H A/V
Tyres: CST 26″ x 1.95″
* Specifications subjected to change without notice.
*Specifications subjected to change without notice.
LTA advisory message:
If you intend to ride a bicycle on any public path, please ensure that the device meets the following criteria before riding:
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum travelling speed of 10km/h (footpaths) and 25km/h (cycling paths);
- For more details on LTA Active Mobility Act – Rules and Code of Conduct, click here.
- 1 years on frame under normal usage
- 1 year on general parts and components, limited to front fork, saddle, seat post, shift levers, F/R derailleurs, chainring set, crank set, hubs, freewheel set, handlebar set, stem, F/R brakes, brake levers, pedals, fender set, carrier set, bearings and linkage bars.
- All warranty does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads.