CAMP iLEAP CARBON Mountain Bike
The CAMP iLEAP CARBON mountain bike is designed for XC trails. A pure XC lightweight racing mountain bike loaded with performance features and components. The CAMP iLEAP CARBON makes every trail an easy ride.
The CAMP iLEAP CARBON is a 27.5″, 30 speed, hardtail mountain bike.
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Size: 27.5″ (584) / 17″
Dimensions: 1680 mm (L) x 640 mm (W) x 1000 mm (H)
Weight: – kg
FRAME & FORK
Fork: Alloy suspension fork, 100 mm travel, with lockout
Seat clamp: Alloy
Saddle: CAMP MTB
Seat pole: Alloy 31.6 mm x 350 mm
Seat tube: Alloy 80″*31.8 mm 7° 3D forge
Handlebar: Alloy flat bar 31.8 mm x 700 mm
Grips: Rubber 130 mm
Chain: KMC, 10-speed
Bottom bracket: SHIMANO DEORE BB-MT500
Crankset: SHIMANO TOURNEY FC-TY510
Shift lever: SHIMANO DEORE SL-M6000
Freewheel: SHIMANO DEORE CS-HG50-10, 11-36T, 10-speed
Front derailleur: SHIMANO DEORE FD-M6000
Rear derailleur: SHIMANO DEORE RD-M6000
Front: SHIMANO MT200, SHIMANO SM-RT10 rotor disc
Rear: SHIMANO MT200, SHIMANO SM-RT10 rotor disc
WHEELS & TYRES
Hub: SHIMANO TOURNEY TX505
Tyres: KENDA 27.5″ x 1.95″ (50-584)
* Specifications subjected to change without notice.
*Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
LTA advisory message:
If you intend to ride a bicycle on any public path, please ensure that the device meets the following criteria before riding:
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum travelling speed of 10km/h (footpaths) and 25km/h (cycling paths);
- For more details on LTA Active Mobility Act – Rules and Code of Conduct, click here.
- 1 years on frame under normal usage
- 1 year on general parts and components, limited to front fork, saddle, seat post, shift levers, F/R derailleurs, chainring set, crank set, hubs, freewheel set, handlebar set, stem, F/R brakes, brake levers, pedals, fender set, carrier set, bearings and linkage bars.
- All warranty does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads.