CAMP Chameleon Pro Foldable Bicycle (bike) | MOBOT
The CAMP Chameleon Pro is the upgraded version of the popular Chameleon series.
CAMP Chameleon Pro is equipped with SHIMANO TIAGRA, TEKTRO hydraulic brakes and 451 wheelset.
In addition, this foldable bike comes with carbon fibre handlebar, detachable pedals and seat post with integrated air pump.
This is a full aluminum foldable, lightweight and compact bicycle (or bike).
The CAMP Chameleon Pro frame, fork, handle and seat post are made of high strength CAMP Aluminum high performance composite. It is corrosion resistant, lightweight with high strength-to-weight ratio.
The CAMP Chameleon Pro foldable bicycle uses 20 inch (28-451) pneumatic tyres. Furthermore, the tyres come with white reflective strip for added safety during night cycling.
The bicycle comes with front and rear TEKTRO hydraulic disc brakes.
Wheel Size: 20″ (451)
Dimensions: 1580 mm (L) x 570 mm (W) x 1170 mm (H)
Folded Dimensions: 800 mm (L) x 400 mm (W) x 670 mm (H)
Frame: Aluminum high performance composite w/carbon fibre handlebar
Seatpost: Aluminum, 33.9 mm dia x 580 mm
Weight: 11.7 kg
Max Rider Weight: 110 kg
Drivetrain: 10 speed
Chainring: 56T, 130 BCD, 5 bolts
Crank: 170 mm
Cassette: 11-28T, 10 speed
Shift lever: SHIMANO TIAGRA SL-4700
Rear derailleur: SHIMANO TIAGRA RD-4700
Brake: TEKTRO HD-M275, hydraulic, 160mm rotor disc
Tyres: 20 x 1 1/8 (28-451)
- * Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum travelling speed of 10km/h (footpaths) and 25km/h (cycling paths);
- For more details on LTA Active Mobility Act - Rules and Code of Conduct, click here.
- 3 years (carry-in) warranty on frame under normal usage.
- 1 year (carry-in) on general parts and components, limited to front fork, saddle, seat post, shift levers, F/R derailleurs, chainring set, crank set, hubs, freewheel set, handlebar set, stem, F/R brakes, brake levers, pedals, fender set, carrier set, bearings and linkage bars.
- All warranty does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.
- Warranty may be void if critical components are modified or replaced with non original or non compatible parts.
- Not applicable for international orders. (ie outside of Singapore)