ULTRON MEDICAL 3 ply disposal surgical mask | Made in Singapore
ULTRON MEDICAL 3 ply surgical mask is manufactured in Singapore and is a HSA registered Class A medical device.
It is manufactured in a clean room environment by a ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified manufacturer.
Using a 3 ply construction with a highly effective filter (BFE ≥ 99% melt-blown layer), the ULTRON MEDICAL 3 ply surgical mask is fluid resistant* and useful for general surgical*, patient care use and general-purpose use.
- 3 layer construction with non-woven polypropylene filter webs
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) ≥ 99%
- Fluid resistance*
- Pleated design with soft & comfortable elastic ear loop
- Soft breathable inner lining
- Designed to fit a variety of facial shapes and sizes
- Ideal for surgical* and general purpose use
- ISO 9001 certified manufacturer / Quality management
- ISO 13485 certified manufacturer / Medical devices – Quality management systems: Requirements for regulatory purposes
- Manufactured in clean room environment
- Registered Health Science Authority (HSA) Class A Medical Device (USM-01)
- HSA license number: ES0500886
- Made in Singapore
- European EN 14683 / Medical face masks – Requirements and test methods (Test in progress)
- American ASTM F2100 / Standard Specification For Performance Of Materials Used In Medical Face Masks (Test in progress)
- Blue (Front) / White (Back)
- 50 pcs packed in 25pcs x 2
Surgical masks are certified and quality face masks designed for use in a hospital environment to protect patients and healthcare personnel from spreading and contracting a disease.
These masks will have to meet the required standards to make sure the quality and protection level. The widely accepted standards are the European EN 14683 and American ASTM F2100.
*ULTRON MEDICAL 3 ply surgical mask is undergoing both EN 14683 and ASTM F2100 tests.