RELYNC YLB Motorised Electric Wheelchair
RELYNC YLB motorised electric wheelchair allows the user to drive the wheelchair by the touch of a joystick. This motorised electric wheelchair is useful for those who have limited use of their hands or find it tiring to use a manual wheelchair. It gives the user independence and freedom to go out and continue to enjoy their life.
This sturdy wheelchair can travel long distance outdoors and move easily within the house too. In addition, the RELYNC YLB motorised electric wheelchair is foldable, making it ideal for easy transportation in vehicles or travels.
This electric wheelchair is designed as a reliable, compact and foldable. It can upright to allow easy transportation on vehicles. In addition, it has trolley wheels to allow easy transportation even after folding.
RELYNC YLB is a rear-wheel dual motor electric wheelchair where the drive wheels are mounted in the rear with 2 x 8″ PU wheels located in the front. The electric wheelchair is powered by 2 x 250W DC brushless motor.
Powered by 13AH lithium-ion detachable battery, this personal mobility aid (PMA) can cover a good distance of 12-15 km on a single charge.
RELYNC YLB is tested to the international standard, EN 12184. It comes with anti-tipper wheels mounted on the rear. In addition, it is equipped with intelligent braking which automatically locks the wheels and prevents the wheelchair from sliding.
- *Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
- Note 1: As an electric wheelchair is a motorised device used in public paths, people are recommended to practice safe and cautious riding habit. Example, people must slow down when navigating a corner. Look out for potholes or uneven grounds. When travelling on slopes, try to enlist assistance from others.
- Note 2: If there are any changes to your health or condition, always seek your doctor's advise before you continue to use the electric wheelchair.
- Note 3: If unsure whether an electric wheelchair is suitable for you, always consult your doctor before purchase or using.
- Note 4: Electric wheelchairs are generally allowed on a flight. Do check with airline of choice beforehand as they may have to make prior arrangements.
- With effect from 1 Feb 2019, the maximum device speed for mobility scooters is 10 km/h as stipulated in the Active Mobility Act. For more details, please click here.
- Personal Mobility Aids (PMAs) such as mobility scooters are not required to register with Land Transport Authority (LTA) or fulfil UL2272 certifications. For more details, please click here.
- 1 year (carry-in) under normal usage.
- Does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.
- Does not cover damages due to water/moisture, accident and misuse.
- Warranty may be void if critical components are modified or replaced with non original or non compatible parts.
- Not applicable for international orders. (ie outside of Singapore)
Ac non ac hac ullamcorper rhoncus velit maecenas convallis torquent elit accumsan eu est pulvinar pretium congue a vestibulum suspendisse scelerisque condimentum parturient quam.Aliquet faucibus condimentum amet nam a nascetur suspendisse habitant a mollis senectus suscipit a vestibulum primis molestie parturient aptent nisi aenean.A scelerisque quam consectetur condimentum risus lobortis cum dignissim mi fusce primis rhoncus a rhoncus bibendum parturient condimentum odio a justo a et mollis pulvinar venenatis metus sodales elementum.Parturient ullamcorper natoque mi sagittis a nibh nisi a suspendisse a.