MOBOT KNIGHT GT UL2272 Seated Electric Scooter
KNIGHT GT is a UL2272 certified, LTA compliant e-scooter. It adopts a familiar bicycle / mini motorcycle design thus appeals to existing bicycle owners.
KNIGHT GT UL2272 certified e-scooter has adopts a similar frame design as DYU with a deliberately crafted groove below the holding area for a more natural carrying posture. It can be easily brought up to the MRT or bus.
The front stem is also foldable. After folding, it measures 0.3m in width. You can easily fit up to 2 units in a regular sized car boot. Unlike DYU, it comes with an extendable adult seat to cater to riders of different heights.
The KNIGHT GT UL2272 certified seated e-scooter comes with front and rear suspension. Together with its 12″ pneumatic tyres, it can take out uneven grounds with ease.
Power and Distance
Though this seated e-scooter has a slim and sleek appearance, it mounts a quiet 48V 240W DC geared motor which is able to carry up to 120kg load.
Geared motor generally produces more torque than non gear motor. Therefore it is suitable for heavier riders or conquering slopes.
This seated e-scooter is equipped with a 10AH li-ion battery which can travel up to 35km on a full charge.
The KNIGHT GT is equipped with front and rear lights. In addition, it also has a front and rear disc brake to provide responsive braking.
This e-scooter can be key locked to prevent unauthorised operation.
* Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
From 1 April 2020, e-scooter will be inspected and registered with Land Transport Authority (LTA) before transferring the ownership to you. The $7 transfer fee is payable by the customer directly to LTA.
From 5 Nov 2019, e-scooters are not allowed to be used on pedestrian paths or footpaths.
As of 8 Aug 2019, the KNIGHT GT (10AH) XBD is certified to UL2272.
For more details on LTA registration, please refer to this article.
LTA advisory message:
If you intend to ride a bicycle, PAB or PMD on any public path, please ensure that the device meets the following criteria before riding:
- Must be registered with LTA (applicable to PABs and PMDs);
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum motorised device speed of 25km/h (applicable to PMDs) or maximum motor-assistance speed of 25km/h (applicable to PABs);
- Must be UL2272-certified (applicable to motorised PMDs);
- Must comply with the EN15194 standard (applicable to PABs);
- Must be type approved by LTA (applicable to PABs)
- Maximum continuous rated power of 250W (applicable to PABs); and
- Must not have any start-up assistance / throttle feature (applicable to PABs).