MOBOT EV2 UL2272 Seated Electric Scooter
MOBOT EV2 is a UL2272 certified, LTA compliant e-scooter. EV UL2272 series is the most popular family e-scooter in Singapore. Unlike the EV, the EV2 comes with front and rear suspension. This seated e-scooter is one of the larger and most comfortable weight compliant 2-seater family e-scooter in Singapore.
The EV2 UL2272 certified e-scooter embodies the words practicality, safety, and comfort. Built as a comfortable 2 seater e-scooter, it’s robust structure can withstand weights of up to 160kg. The e-scooter’s wider frame ensures enough leg room for all.
Material & Build
Built with a high tensile aluminium alloy body, EV2 UL2272 certified e-scooter can take-on various climate conditions such as high humidity and heat. The 14″ tires, front and rear suspension allow the rider to ease through rougher terrains; Coupled with a wide handlebar which maximizes comfort for travelling longer distances.
Flaunting a twist throttle with key lock and anti-theft alarm, the EV2 family e-scooter assures the safeguard of your scooter. The electronic security system acts as a deterring factor but we do of course recommend a strong physical lock when leaving your e-scooter out for long.
Range & Power
Equipped with a 48V, 240W brushless motor, the MOBOT EV2 can effortlessly climb slopes of up to 10°.
In addition, the 10AH li-ion battery will take you up to 35-45km.
Therefore the MOBOT EV2 UL2272 certified two-seater family e-scooter is certainly the first choice for small families.
Electric scooters (e-scooters) are also known as Personal Mobility Devices (PMDs).
MOBOT EV is UL2272 certified and complies with LTA regulations.
The use of e-scooter in Singapore is regulated by the authorities. Some of the e-scooter regulations are:
1. PMD must be inspected by LTA authorised centers every 2 years.
2. PMD rider must be 16 years and above or under adult supervision.
3. PMD cannot be used on pedestrian pathways and roads.
4. PMD rider must pass e-scooter safety theory test.
LTA advisory message:
If you intend to ride a bicycle, PAB or PMD on any public path, please ensure that the device meets the following criteria before riding:
- Must be registered with LTA (applicable to PABs and PMDs);
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum motorised device speed of 25km/h (applicable to PMDs) or maximum motor-assistance speed of 25km/h (applicable to PABs);
- Must be UL2272-certified (applicable to motorised PMDs);
- Must comply with the EN15194 standard (applicable to PABs);
- Must be type approved by LTA (applicable to PABs)
- Maximum continuous rated power of 250W (applicable to PABs); and
- Must not have any start-up assistance / throttle feature (applicable to PABs).