ROYALE Dragon Foldable Bicycle (bike) | MOBOT
The ROYALE Dragon foldable bicycle is a special edition of the popular ROYALE by MOBOT series. Based on the Chinese mythology, these auspicious dragons are often seen as divine, lucky and a benevolent protector of its people.
The ROYALE Dragon is a purposely built bike for anyone who wants a seamless transfer between the various modes of transport.
This bike folds into a box-like dimension which makes this bicycle easy to carry and store. In addition, the ROYALE Dragon comes with trolley wheels which allows this foldable bicycle to be easily pushed around.
Finally, one of the features that our customers loved about the foldable bicycle is that the folding is relatively easy. Most of our customers can fold the ROYALE bicycle in less than 10 seconds. Furthermore, the bike is securely folded without the use of straps or magnets.
Without a doubt, the ROYALE Dragon foldable bicycle is the ultimate choice for the urban commuter.
The ROYALE DRAGON comes in 2 variations: the standard and premium.
The premium variation comes with front carbon fibre rim, seat post with integrated rear lights and detachable pedals.
Wheel Size: 16″ (349)
Dimensions: 1480 mm (L) x 540 mm (W) x 960 mm (H)
Folded Dimensions: 600 mm (L) x 340 mm (W) x 630 mm (H)
Frame: Chromoly steel
Seatpost: Aluminum, 31.8 mm dia x 510 mm
Suspension: Rear rubber
Weight: 13.1 kg
Max Rider Weight: 110 kg
Drivetrain: 6 speed c/w STURMEY ARCHER 3 speed internal gear hub
Chainring: 48T, 130 BCD, 5 bolts
Crank: 170 mm
Freewheel: 13/16T, 2 speed
Shift lever: ROYALE SL
Rear derailleur: ROYALE 2SP
Brake: ROYALE Linear Pull brake system
Tyres: 16 x 1-3/8 (37-349)
*Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
LTA advisory message:
If you intend to ride a bicycle on any public path, please ensure that the device meets the following criteria before riding:
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum travelling speed of 10km/h (footpaths) and 25km/h (cycling paths);
- For more details on LTA Active Mobility Act – Rules and Code of Conduct, click here.
- 5 years on frame under normal usage
- 1 year on general parts and components, limited to front fork, saddle, seat post, shift levers, F/R derailleurs, chainring set, crank set, hubs, freewheel set, handlebar set, stem, F/R brakes, brake levers, pedals, fender set, carrier set, bearings and linkage bars.
- All warranty does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads.