CAMP Lite Foldable Bicycle (bike)
The CAMP Lite is a lightweight compact foldable bicycle. (bike).
The CAMP Lite frame and handle are made of high strength CAMP aluminum advance-grade composite.
This bicycle uses 16 inch pneumatic tyres.
The CAMP Lite comes with front and rear caliper brakes. This bicycle is also equipped with a front and rear reflector.
Wheel Size: 16″ (305)
Dimensions: 1250 mm (L) x 560 mm (W) x 950 mm (H)
Folded Dimensions: 630 mm (L) x 300 mm (W) x 610 mm (H)
Frame: Aluminium advance-grade composite
Seatpost: 33.9 mm dia x 530 mm
Weight: 9.7 kg
Max Rider Weight: 90 kg
Drivetrain: 9 speed
Chainring: 53T, 130 BCD, 5 bolts
Crank: 170 mm
Cassette: 11-28T, 9 speed
Shift lever: SENSAH MX9
Rear derailleur: SHIMANO SORA RD-R3000
Brake: TEKTRO RX1
Tyres: 16 x 1.5 (40-305)
*Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
* Specifications subjected to change without notice.
LTA advisory message:
If you intend to ride a bicycle on any public path, please ensure that the device meets the following criteria before riding:
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum travelling speed of 10km/h (footpaths) and 25km/h (cycling paths);
- For more details on LTA Active Mobility Act – Rules and Code of Conduct, click here.
- 3 years on frame under normal usage
- 1 year on general parts and components, limited to front fork, saddle, seat post, shift levers, F/R derailleurs, chainring set, crank set, hubs, freewheel set, handlebar set, stem, F/R brakes, brake levers, pedals, fender set, carrier set, bearings and linkage bars.
- All warranty does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.