CAMP Lite 11X Foldable Bicycle (bike) | MOBOT
The CAMP Lite 11X is the limited edition of the popular high performance CAMP Lite 11 foldable bicycle (bike).
Like its predecessor, the CAMP Lite 11 uses the SHIMANO 105 rear derailleur and TEKTRO hydraulic disc brakes. This combination of a high performance drive train and responsive hydraulic brakes provides the most versatile riding experience on a 16″ foldie.
The key differences are the new frame design, carbon fibre handlebar and leather handgrips.
Equipped with and an adjustable handlebar stem, this 9.8 kg full aluminum foldable bike is the top class in its category.
- Wheel size: 16″ (349)
- Dimensions: 1310 mm (L) x 610 mm (W) x 1040 mm (H)
- Folded dimensions: 740 mm (L) x 360 mm (W) x 600 mm (H)
- Frame: Aluminum advance-grade composite
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 33.9 mm Ø x 530 mm
- Suspension: –
- Weight: 9.8 kg
- Max rider weight: 100 kg
- Drivetrain: 11 speed
- Chainring: 53T, 130 BCD, 5 bolts
- Crank: 170 mm
- Cassette: 11-28T, 11 speed
- Shifter: SHIMANO 105 SL-RS700
- Rear derailleur: SHIMANO 105 RD-R7000
- Brake: TEKTRO HD-M275, hydraulic, 160mm rotor disc
- Tyres:16 x 1 3/8 (37-349)
- *Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum travelling speed of 10km/h (footpaths) and 25km/h (cycling paths);
- For more details on LTA Active Mobility Act - Rules and Code of Conduct, click here.
- 3 years (carry-in) warranty on frame under normal usage.
- 1 year (carry-in) on general parts and components, limited to front fork, saddle, seat post, shift levers, F/R derailleurs, chainring set, crank set, hubs, freewheel set, handlebar set, stem, F/R brakes, brake levers, pedals, fender set, carrier set, bearings and linkage bars.
- All warranty does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.
- Not applicable for international orders. (ie outside of Singapore)
- Register your warranty at https://www.mobot.sg/warranty/